• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Al Iaquinta explains getting attacked by Conor McGregor on bus

lol

"That musta been some fricken plane ride (for Conor on the way to the U.S). I don't know what the heck they were doing on that plane."

Coke......LOTS of coke.

lol

"That musta been some fricken plane ride (for Conor on the way to the U.S). I don't know what the heck they were doing on that plane."

Coke......LOTS of coke.
End of thread.

Lock it now.

"Everyone was in shock at first. We didn't know what the hell was going on. Then we saw Conor running around and were like, ohh, alright."

<36>

even private planes have to go threw customs, if they were doing coke most likely they met up with the plug in the us

Al Iaquinita is a funny dude with a classic New York demeanour!
Long live Long Island, I hope he got paid for that mauling...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
dam i always thought i hated this guy cause the only things ive seen from him are him yelling at the audience and that god awful commercial with weedman but he seems alright here

even private planes have to go threw customs, if they were doing coke most likely they met up with the plug in the us
Artem might have snuck it up Conor's ass when he crawled up there...

drugs is a hell of a drugs !

"Everyone was in shock at first. We didn't know what the hell was going on. Then we saw Conor running around and were like, ohh, alright."

<36>

That was brilliant. Seriously laughed out loud when he reacted like that.

Al’s the man.

<36>
That legit made me lol

Fucking Conor man...

Didnt watch because of the clickbait thumbnail.

Back