Al Iaquinta Discusses Khabib vs Poirier and How He Fought Khabib

Al Laquinta, who cares.
<GSPWoah>

He fought way better than Dustin, my ground game is so poor a gust of wind could blow me to the ground, Poirer

He fought way better than Dustin, my ground game is so poor a gust of wind could blow me to the ground, Poirer
Ground game has nothing to do with takedown defence, Poirier is a very competent grappler with submissions.

Al is a beast. Khabib won’t speak his name cause he knows if Al has a full camp he’s in trouble.

He got 50-43 ed across the board. Serra and Al are boys so I cant be surprised with some verbiage but let's turn this " blue print" shit down a few decibels.

Al on point with defense of khabib but Dustin still seemed he had that neck. Khabib is a champion and these little things validate it. I gotta know how poiriers arms felt after bhibster escaped.
Dustin knew he was in trouble.

Listening to Iaquinta try to talk makes my head hurt.

He hasn't submitted anyone since 2013. He's not that great.
That is because he is knocking them out you doufus!

Since he lost to McGregor he has fought 12 times :cool:

Decision Wins
Holloway
Miller
Duffy

KO/TKO Wins
Ferriera
Medieros
Green
Pettis
Gaethje
Alvarez

KO/TKO Loss
Johnson

Submission Loss
Nurmagomedov

No Contest
Alvarez

Al has become famous for getting his ass kicked by Khabob <45> and then Cerrone whooped his ass even worse in his last fight

Al has become famous for getting his ass kicked by Khabob <45> and then Cerrone whooped his ass even worse in his last fight

Well at least he beat Kevin Lee in between when he proved to us he was the SAME AL.

Well at least he beat Kevin Lee in between when he proved to us he was the SAME AL.
It was great when he screamed in Kevin's face at the end, great MMA moment right there

fEmewLH.jpg

al beat dustin and connie for the undisputed go the distance with habib championship

Lol enough of this Al stuff already.

Dustin already did better than Al imo.

Al lasted until the end, but got his ass whooped right the way through. Dustin at least got the neck and showed a chance to win the fight (even though I think Khabib always had that covered).

If Dustin never went for the sub, I'm sure he would have had more gas to survive longer, like Al.

Also, maybe Khabib went a bit easy on Al, due to Al stepping in to save the fight.
It was more like a hard training session for Khabib, rather than a title fight with an opponent he wanted to or needed to destroy.

AL is the measuring stick for all that face Khabib

This be mmath at its finest

Back