• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Al Franken probably will have to resign...

Love that he comes out acknowledging he's a perv whilst being stupid enough to willfully have photo evidence of his pervy ways -- but in today's climate, pervy keeps you in office if your support doesn't drop below a certain level.

Franken is guilty, based on his apology
Something like five women or whatever now
Most vocal critic of abusers
He stays
Everyone defends him staying

And just like that the sexual harassment movement died

Franken is guilty, based on his apology
Something like five women or whatever now
Most vocal critic of abusers
He stays
Everyone defends him staying

And just like that the sexual harassment movement died
Too Democrat to fail. 2018 is coming and they need all hands on deck.

Has he resigned yet?

Nope. He's staying, and Pelosi already showed her true colors, by calling for "due process" over that other Dem clown who buried his sex scandals with tax payer money. He stepped down, and made her look like a complete dolt for defending him.

Lets just say the Dems folded their cards for any future re-litigation of Trump on this matter. It sure didn't take too long either. The fire was getting a little too hot on their end, I suppose.

Nope. He's staying, and Pelosi already showed her true colors, by calling for "due process" over that other Dem clown who buried his sex scandals with tax payer money. He stepped down, and made her look like a complete dolt for defending him.

Lets just say the Dems folded their cards for any future re-litigation of Trump on this matter. It sure didn't take too long either. The fire was getting a little too hot on their end, I suppose.
@Rational Poster @Jack V Savage @Fawlty @HomerThompson

Where the fuck are you guys at?

if anyone in this thread has been molested by Al Franken, please know this is a safe space and the mod staff offer a wide variety of counselling for this trauma.

#metoo

Yes. Call for Franken to go away and demonize the Democratic party for forcefully giving the sick fuck a pass.
He should go away, and I posted as much when the second and third accusers came forward. Maybe you should pay attention to what's going on, and what people think before you call them out indignantly.

I also already commented on Conyers.

To reiterate: Fuck those pervs, I hope they burn in hell and die. Also, fuck you for tagging me, and acting like a little bitch about it.

He should go away, and I posted as much when the second and third accusers came forward. Maybe you should pay attention to what's going on, and what people think before you call them out indignantly.

I also already commented on Conyers.

To reiterate: Fuck those pervs, I hope they burn in hell and die. Also, fuck you for tagging me, and acting like a little bitch about it.
Thanks.

And settle down little guy. This was mostly aimed at the others I tagged.

Also, how is directly calling you(or anyone) out being a little bitch? I could have just talked shit behind your back.

Or just go around reporting posts that hurt my feelings.

Thanks.

And settle down little guy. This was mostly aimed at the others I tagged.

Also, how is directly calling you(or anyone) out being a little bitch? I could have just talked shit behind your back.

Or just go around reporting posts that hurt my feelings.
Because you're assuming my positions ahead of time, and demanding I answer for the Democrats, which is stupid in and of itself. That's how. Also, no one has ever hurt my feelings on Sherdog except @Fawlty. He's a real fucker sometimes.

Last edited:

SOTH Pelosi is a great and patriotic servant of the American people. Look, having a picture of a politician grabbing a woman’s boobs while she sleeps is not evidence of any wrong doing. Ask any politician, any real politician. It doesn’t matter if it is grabbing some boobs or a pussy; due process is due process. They let you do it.

Melanie Morgan, Al's second accuser, heads to his office to confront him (he's not there):

And.......another one comes out the woodwork. Naughty naughty Mr. Franken.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/politics/al-franken-groping-allegation/index.html

Army veteran says Franken groped her during USO tour in 2003

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/...ses-al-franken-of-inappropriate-touching.html

Facing Second Accuser, Franken Sees His Once-Rising Star Dim
In the pic with that vet who is invading who's space. Also his arm would have had to grow quite a few inches to pull that one off.

In the pic with that vet who is invading who's space. Also his arm would have had to grow quite a few inches to pull that one off.
Maybe the photo used isn't the questionable one but one of a couple from the same photo op. Not sure really. Just posting up the links cause it's part of the evolving story. Any amusement I get for doing so is purely ancillary I assure you. ;)

I'm willing to give him somewhat of a pass on that one. If you're putting your arm around a women's torso, sometimes it can't be helped that a hand may inadvertently touch a tit. She said it lasted for five seconds, and she adjusted herself. I mean, come on. Is that pic also evidence of sexual misconduct, because she's pressing her left tit against his chest? Was that part of his master plan too? What do you want ladies? No more hugs, because your tits will get in the way?

An ass grabbing is one thing. That can be helped. An inadvertent tit touching, in a half hug for a photo? Get real. Unless he reached all the way around, and squeezed her tit, I don't see too big of an issue here.

Did you read the article? She explains all of this very explicitly

Did you read the article? She explains all of this very explicitly
I did read it. Did you read It? Did you look at the picture? Does that look like someone just violated? Does his arm appear to be in a position to even do that? Was she the one who is actually in his space? Who takes pictres like that with someone you don't know. She literally pushes her face against his.

Sorry. I accept most of these as accurate. Based on what I see here I don't believe it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back