• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Al Franken probably will have to resign...

Anonymous sources, automatically disregarded, as far as I'm concerned.

@Rational Poster Franken desperately needs your white knighting, things are heating back up.

These women might not accept his apology for sexual assault, though, so you may have to actually criticize the scumbag.
Nobody is WK'ing Franken. If he did it, he needs to be held to the same morals and standards as everyone else.

So you’re saying due process for everyone now or are you so desperate to get rid of trump you don’t care what it costs or does it only matter if trump does it

I'm the one saying I believe the accusers. In an entirely non-partisan way.

The only questions that remain are:

What is the severity of each accusation? And what consequence does it warrant for each offender?

If Franken loses his Senate seat over this type of juvenile bullshit while a 13 year-old girl raping man retains his seat behind a desk in the Oval Office we'll know there's justice in America.

<{vega}>

I'm the one saying I believe the accusers. In an entirely non-partisan way.

The only questions that remain are:

What is the severity of each accusation? And what consequence does it warrant for each offender?
Why do you believe the accusers in the case of the 13 year old? Sure one of the worlds richest people spot roasted a random barely pubescent girl with his friend. Makes sense becaus trump?

Not really, Tweeden is claiming she was groped in the photo where she isn't being groped.

The douchey photo is just the icing on the cake, the cake being her account of him jamming his tongue down her throat against her wishes in private.

Without a pic, i dont know who i need to likely defend.

Why do you believe the accusers in the case of the 13 year old? Sure one of the worlds richest people spot roasted a random barely pubescent girl with his friend. Makes sense becaus trump?

Jeffrey Epstein was a known friend and associate of Trump's. Epstein is also a registered sex offender who did time for soliciting an underage prostitute and who, notoriously, owned a private jet nicknamed the Lolita Express that catered to the sexual needs of wealthy and powerful men.

This is actually the most easily believable accusation of them all.

The original complaint against Franken stands, but I'm pretty leery of this 'anonymous accuser tells HuffPo' shit, for anybody. This seems an awfully shitty practice for the media to normalize.
Idk what youre talking about. HuffPo epitomizes topnotch journalism.

I'm under the assumption that Trump and Clinton together did the ol' Eiffel Tower on underage girls aboard the Lolita Express. They were(maybe still are) both great friends of Epstein.

The douchey photo is just the icing on the cake, the cake being her account of him jamming his tongue down her throat against her wishes in private.
And he disputes that, no? I don't buy her account of things.

Jeffrey Epstein was a known friend and associate of Trump's. Epstein is also a registered sex offender who did time for soliciting an underage prostitute and who, notoriously, owned a private jet nicknamed the Lolita Express that catered to the sexual needs of wealthy and powerful men.

Then everyone who was an associate of Epstein and was on one of those flights should be investigated. Every single one of them.

It is pretty funny how everybody was guns blazing on Clinton for about 15 minutes until they realized Trump was there too. It was very convenient how almost everyone just forgot about that overnight.

Only what, 6 more accusations to go before he rings the Trump bell?

Then again, Trump has the whole 'child predator' thing going on....accidentally walking in on teen girls changing clothes at a Trump beauty contest.

Who will be the first to resign? The guy who admitted playing grab ass or the denier who also targets kids?

Then everyone who was an associate of Epstein and was on one of those flights should be investigated. Every single one of them.

Would make the most sense to start with those actually accused by the in-flight underage prostitutes. In addition to Trump, Britain's Prince Andrew is another one of the alleged rapists.

Back