AKA "Abused Knee Academy" strikes again

inb4 cainlegextensions.gif

Worth noting Cain didn't pull out. He was denied permission to fight.

cormier-khabib-cain.png

Suddenly Conor saying he can't commit to a pull out merchant doesn't sound so wrong eh?

How do you even blame him after AKA's impressive injury record?

Inb4 ducking/scared/runnning, etc.

Worth noting Cain didn't pull out. He was denied permission to fight.

Gee wonder why...maybe because he already has a surgery planned before the fight?

I'm gonna be honest I used to think that Cain and Khabib were just ignorant but you can't make this shit up. Rockhold, DC and Cain have all caused fights to.be canceled in the last two months.

They're either stupid, unlucky or they're flat out covering something up.

Suddenly Conor saying he can't commit to a pull out merchant doesn't sound so wrong eh?

How do you even blame him after AKA's impressive injury record?

Inb4 ducking/scared/runnning, etc.

there's always that one dork who has to try and make a thread all about Conor

there's always that one dork who has to try and make a thread all about Conor

It's a simple opinion, I'm in no way trying to derail the thread, just ingore it if it bothers you.

Plus top prospect Pico injured his knee in his first month training full tine there.

It's a simple opinion, I'm in no way trying to derail the thread, just ingore it if it bothers you.

you're right, and I appreciate your polite response, shoulda just told me to fuck off haha, have a good Christmas fellow Sherdogger

dear Santa,

all i want for Christmas is for Khabib to leave that shit show of a camp.

This is why Sages dad doesn't let him train UFC at AKA.

AKA is way more unreliable than Jonny Bones Jones. They should never headline a UFC card ever again. You'd think they'd learn not to injure themselves before the fight.

Back