Ajoshi Hunter-Korean Culture

If you are his friend you might want him to seek some help even though it is an original angle to a premise where the principle is actually drunk the whole time. Or is this just a ruse or is he only drunk when he's shooting? Happy drunk kind of guy though.

I lived in Busan for five years, and I got a big kick out of your video.

His voice gives off a perfect "Busan" accent.

Ajoshis, adjumas, and Koreans in general LOVE it when foreigners are competent in Korean. My wife actually became quite good and would get free stuff all the time.

Koreans really know how to cut loose, and can be a riot especially when you can converse with them.

thanks for the replies~ lol at Genki, he definitely needs help and Im glad you enjoyed the video ned

Last edited:
Dude's voice is raw. lol Is it normally like that? And how many bottles of soju did he drink?

I did almost 2 months in Korea got to go early party then stayed late party for the yearly usmc op. That was a fun time.

Originally got attached as a driver TAD then got thrown in as a MP TAD, then back to driver. It worked out so well, we actually stayed off base so I was friends with the guys working gate at our camp site and had unlimited access to vehicles so the midnight curfew never effected me. I'd load up the van with folks off for the day and we'd go get hammered then drive back whenever. A couple of times we left the van took a taxi then woke up early to retreive the van before anyone found out.

It was like the secret party crew that everyone knew about e-7 and below. Soju and koolaide is the devils juice.

Korean drivers are crazy man, had to drive to seoul from humphries (6 hour drive) in a 18 passenger van full of e8-9 and O4-06's. The van had no 3rd gear. Most harrowing experience of my life outside of convoys in iraq.

In short, loved Korea would visit again after another trip to thailand.

"Ajoshi" would translate to a few nonsensical syllables. The word you are looking for is "Ahjushi."

I did almost 2 months in Korea got to go early party then stayed late party for the yearly usmc op. That was a fun time.

Originally got attached as a driver TAD then got thrown in as a MP TAD, then back to driver. It worked out so well, we actually stayed off base so I was friends with the guys working gate at our camp site and had unlimited access to vehicles so the midnight curfew never effected me. I'd load up the van with folks off for the day and we'd go get hammered then drive back whenever. A couple of times we left the van took a taxi then woke up early to retreive the van before anyone found out.

It was like the secret party crew that everyone knew about e-7 and below. Soju and koolaide is the devils juice.

Korean drivers are crazy man, had to drive to seoul from humphries (6 hour drive) in a 18 passenger van full of e8-9 and O4-06's. The van had no 3rd gear. Most harrowing experience of my life outside of convoys in iraq.

In short, loved Korea would visit again after another trip to thailand.

I hate resurrecting threads as old as this, but it seriously took you 6 hours to drive 30 miles?

Did you resurrect an old thread outta the blue to try and zing me then cut the miles in half on purpose?

I hate resurrecting threads as old as this, but it seriously took you 6 hours to drive 30 miles?

more like 60 miles but yea, humphries to osan to seoul is at least 2 hours then around various meeting places in seoul then back to osan then humphries. Around 6 hours of driving in an 18 passenger van with no third gear (we rented local vans in country).

Saw a shit load of taxis just running red lights like if they have customers it was totally cool or something. Korean drivers were a lot worse then anything I've seen outside of Thailand. As a lance corporal with a bunch of high rankers and korea was on the opposite side of the road from what I was used to driving in Japan so I remember it pretty distinctly. some of the most harrowing driving I've ever experienced.

I agree about Korean drivers being terrible, but I also remember taking buses that went from Kunsan to Seoul in 2.5 hours, and buses from Osan to Seoul in 45 minutes.

Did your show ever make it beyond the pilot episode?

Back