Aiming on Uncharted for PS4

N

NewGuardBjj

I just got a PS4 and it came with the new Uncharted. It's been about 8 years since I've played a video game and I'm finding the aiming on this one super frustrating. The joy stick doesn't seem to respond well and the gunfire kick back moves the sights. I end up doing hand attacks because it's less risky than aiming and taking fire in return.

Anyone have similar complaints? Is this because I'm a video game noob?

You probably just need more practice, but you could treat yourself to a pair of Kontrol Freek thumbsticks:

xvortex-ps4-1024x841_2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Y6CYpZbkNg.jpg

xvortex-xb1-profile-1024x841.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1wBxVJU_xS.jpg

they clip on top of the analog sticks on your controller and give you more sensitivity making it easier to aim on online shooters.

It's too bad there isn't a Master Race version because you're stuck with a peasant controller.

Change sensitivity in the menu. Or get the extenders or both. I changed mine a couple times. But when sober I don't have much issue and can get head shots with regularity on most modes. Crushing a bit harder as less time to aim before you get gunned down.

I didn't realize the game forum was so salty. I do hard time in the War Room. I leave to breathe fresh air and this is what I get.

Yeah, you're just a noob. Give it time. You'll get used to it.

Aiming seemed fine to me. You probably just need more practice.

It's a super expensive fix, but i bought a XIM4 for my ps4 and i'm mouse/keyboarding my way through games left and right.

http://xim4.com

The series was never known for precise amazing gunplay or gameplay in general tbh its more about the ride, the environments, the characters and the story. I always found it a bit loose gunplay wise. That's just my opinion though i know people absolutley love the online in those games.

The aiming sucks for sure. It doesn't help that the PS4 controller sucks for shooters as well.
Fun couch gaming though.

I didn't realize the game forum was so salty. I do hard time in the War Room. I leave to breathe fresh air and this is what I get.

I'm not salty so I'll try to help you. If you haven't played a console game in 8 years than you prob don't know that TVs have different modes. Go to your video settings and set it to game mode. This fixes the lag issues in games.

Back