Opinion Aight guys I'm admitting it

Well I know Biden and Co will help with my wife's green card/citizenship. We have been dealing with the legal route for over 3 years now. It's so back logged and fucked from Trump's strain on it it isn't even funny. Just don't raise my taxes or go to war with Iran and ill be fine.
I didn’t realize that about your wife—our immigration system is such a mess. I really hope we can get it streamlined and make the pathway to citizenship easier and more straightforward. Best of luck sir!

What did he do yesterday?

He rallied his entire following with a speech, was SUPPOSED to drop major fraud evidence. Instead he dipped out quick as fuck on AF1 to Texas and basically left Pence to clean up the mess Trump started. He legit ran like a pussy away in AF1. Dropped ZERO evidence, zero. He is a complete fraud and proved it yesterday man.

The only thing "historic" about yesterday was the death of Trumps persona that got him his mass following.

He rallied his entire following with a speech, was SUPPOSED to drop major fraud evidence. Instead he dipped out quick as fuck on AF1 to Texas and basically left Pence to clean up the mess Trump started. He legit ran like a pussy away in AF1. Dropped ZERO evidence, zero. He is a complete fraud and proved it yesterday man.

The only thing "historic" about yesterday was the death of Trumps persona that got him his mass following.

He outlined everything as needed, he went on for like a hour about the fraud stats. Rudy covers it perfectly here.

You just want to save face on an internet forum. Now, instead of looking like a fool (if wrong), you just look like a spineless loser.

I didn’t realize that about your wife—our immigration system is such a mess. I really hope we can get it streamlined and make the pathway to citizenship easier and more straightforward. Best of luck sir!

Yes, her first one was denied on a technicality my cheap lawyer fucked up after 2 years and 2 renewed work authorizations later. He also DOUBLED the price from 1600 to 3200 just to apply the papers. Now we have a lawyer out of California that charged 3500 plus the 3200 for paperwork, and told it will be another year before we can expect results. We have a congressman in TN out of some podunk County that has ties to people in the government that can streamline us her work auth which makes her "legal". Shes currently an "illegal" trash according to Trumpers who have no idea how the immigration system actually works. Thank god e-verify is stopped or she wouldn't even be able to work since we live in a super red State. I overlooked that for a while because I do believe in doing it the legal way, but man did he backlog and fuck it up for people trying to do it the legal way.

Yes, her first one was denied on a technicality my cheap lawyer fucked up after 2 years and 2 renewed work authorizations later. He also DOUBLED the price from 1600 to 3200 just to apply the papers. Now we have a lawyer out of California that charged 3500 plus the 3200 for paperwork, and told it will be another year before we can expect results. We have a congressman in TN out of some podunk County that has ties to people in the government that can streamline us her work auth which makes her "legal". Shes currently an "illegal" trash according to Trumpers who have no idea how the immigration system actually works. Thank god e-verify is stopped or she wouldn't even be able to work since we live in a super red State. I overlooked that for a while because I do believe in doing it the legal way, but man did he backlog and fuck it up for people trying to do it the legal way.

This seems like it should have been SUPER clear that Trump demanding more strict immigration was total stupid bullshit.

He outlined everything as needed, he went on for like a hour about the fraud stats. Rudy covers it perfectly here.

You just want to save face on an internet forum. Now, instead of looking like a fool (if wrong), you just look like a spineless loser.

The same stats we have known about for months? I'm not spineless you piece of shit. The man is a fucking fraud. He ran away on AF1 to Texas. They have no proof, PROOF. We have been waiting on PROOF for MONTHS. They have ZERO, NONE, NATTA. Apparently Rudy magically came in access of a dominion drive that shows they have files of registered voters that didn't vote and the machine voted for them towards Biden. Do you know how easy that is to verify if true or not? But no, lets make a YOUTUBE VIDEO TALKING ABOUT IT. Rudy is slowly becoming the next Lin Wood. Completely out of his mind.

It's called being a realist and dealing with reality. They even lost control of the Senate in GA, did they rig that too? It is what it is man. Biden will take office in 13 days. I'm not particularly happy about it, definitely not happy about Harris being VP. But I'm not going to keep reading retarded tweets with zero actual proof from people like Rudy, Wood, and Powell.

After the actions of Trump yesterday, the man is a complete con man and liar. I knew he was a boaster and narracacist, had no problem with that. I loved what he ran on, and I did great monetary wise under him. I think he did many great things as well as trying to MAGA. But yesterday ruined his entire reputation for a strict conservative that gave the man every chance I could have given him. Not only did he show up for a speech to rally his base in DC, he proceeds to dip out to TX when the shit hits the fan and not call in the NG. Remember when he said so much evidence would come out yesterday? He didn't release ANYTHING. What a shame. Could have went out gracefully and ran in 2024, but he won't have chance of holding the presidency ever again after what he did yesterday. I'm willing to let the mods make my avi whatever some of the people I pissed off choose if they want, and admit defeat. I'm a complete retard for falling for it so long. I gave up on Wood and Powell weeks ago, but I truly thought he would release SOMETHING yesterday. Instead he incited violence that left a mother dead and dipped the fuck out to a military base in TX. Shameful.

Cool bro. You going to change your mind again?

The same stats we have known about for months? I'm not spineless you piece of shit. The man is a fucking fraud. He ran away on AF1 to Texas. They have no proof, PROOF. We have been waiting on PROOF for MONTHS. They have ZERO, NONE, NATTA. Apparently Rudy magically came in access of a dominion drive that shows they have filed of registered voters that didn't vote and the machine voted for them towards Biden. Do you know how easy that is to verify if true or not? But no, lets make a YOUTUBE VIDEO TALKING ABOUT IT. Rudy is slowly becoming the next Lin Wood. Completely out of his mind.

It's called being a realist and dealing with reality. They even lost control of the Senate in GA, did they rig that too? It is what it is man. Biden will take office in 13 days. I'm not particularly happy about it, definitely not happy about Harris being VP. But I'm not going to keep reading retarded tweets with zero actual proof from people like Rudy, Wood, and Powell.

You are, and everyone on this forum (on both sides) has already called you out on it, IN THIS THREAD.

You wait to make this thread AFTER yesterday? What a loser.

Last edited:
You do realize I predicted Trump would lose?

Now this guy I remember. Unless we have a new member with a dinosaur obsession?
Oh did you? I seem to remember you saying Trump would win. Forgive me if I'm mistaken.
Well there is a few guys who have Dinosaur themed accounts here on Sherdog, but yeah I'm Utahraptor. The guy who made the capitalism fucking sucks thread.

After the actions of Trump yesterday, the man is a complete con man and liar. I knew he was a boaster and narracacist, had no problem with that. I loved what he ran on, and I did great monetary wise under him. I think he did many great things as well as trying to MAGA. But yesterday ruined his entire reputation for a strict conservative that gave the man every chance I could have given him. Not only did he show up for a speech to rally his base in DC, he proceeds to dip out to TX when the shit hits the fan and not call in the NG. Remember when he said so much evidence would come out yesterday? He didn't release ANYTHING. What a shame. Could have went out gracefully and ran in 2024, but he won't have chance of holding the presidency ever again after what he did yesterday. I'm willing to let the mods make my avi whatever some of the people I pissed off choose if they want, and admit defeat. I'm a complete retard for falling for it so long. I gave up on Wood and Powell weeks ago, but I truly thought he would release SOMETHING yesterday. Instead he incited violence that left a mother dead and dipped the fuck out to a military base in TX. Shameful.

You change your mind on him based on THIS?

This was nothing, an overblown riot. The biggest story here is the failure of the capital police. The protesters did nothing remarkable.

You should have learned your lesson about Trump when he reneged on almost all of his campaign promises and failed to run on a populist platform in his reelection campaign

Oh did you? I seem to remember you saying Trump would win. Forgive me if I'm mistaken.
Well there is a few guys who have Dinosaur themed accounts here on Sherdog, but yeah I'm Utahraptor. The guy who made the capitalism fucking sucks thread.

Yes, the minute that Trump said a second check wasn't going out, I knew that would result in him losing.

Good to see you back.

You are, and everyone on this forum (on both sides) has already called you out on it, IN THIS THREAD.

Why would I make it before yesterday? I was waiting on the ironclad proof promised. Instead he incites a riot with no proof and dips out on AF1. I'm the loser? Apparently you still think he has proof he is hiding and will still be POTUS on the 20th.

You change your mind on him based on THIS?

This was nothing, an overblown riot. The biggest story here is the failure of the capital police. The protesters did nothing remarkable.

You should have learned your lesson about Trump when he reneged on almost all of his campaign promises and failed to run on a populist platform in his reelection campaign

He did everything I wanted promise wise. Zero wars, more focus on American made products, making NATO pull their weight, pulling troops out of country's we dont need to be in, booming economy. I didn't give a fuck about the wall.

Like what? Every thing people hoped Biden would do like Medicare4all or cancelling student loans, he has already shot down. His top priorities will be raising your taxes, gun control, and massive bailouts to tech companies.
Well let’s see.
  • He’s not going to try and dismantle healthcare for millions of Americans.
  • He’s not going put Americans’ health in danger during the time of a pandemic for his own selfish political purposes.
  • He’s not going attack the free press as bigger enemies of the people than the country that illegally interfered in our elections.
  • He’s not going to appoint a cabinet that dismantles environmental regulations, hacks up national monuments for drilling, or has a dozen simultaneous ethics investigations going on.
  • He’s not going to undercut his own intelligence agencies and believe foreign powers instead.
  • He’s not going to pull us out of climate change agreements, or agreements that limit the nuclear capabilities of potentially hostile nations.
  • He’s not going to egg on police to hurt suspects.
  • He’s not going to mock the disabled or POWs.
  • He’s not going to remove protections that force refugees to return to disaster and violence ridden areas.
  • He’s not going to have white nationalists in his administration.
  • He’s not going to nominate judges rated “Not Qualified” by the ABA.
  • He’s not going to refuse to concede an election if he loses.
  • He’s not going to try and coerce state legislatures to overturn election results.
  • He’s not going to try and coerce the VP to violate the Constitution and overturn an election.
That’s for starters.
And I hope you’re right about the gun control. We could certainly use some in this country.

Why would I make it before yesterday? I was waiting on the ironclad proof promised. Instead he incites a riot with no proof and dips out on AF1. I'm the loser? Apparently you still think he has proof he is hiding and will still be POTUS on the 20th.

So after all the legislative hearings, even as recent as 12/30/20 in GA, you believed until yesterday? What changed that? We still have senators and house reps objecting, and STILL do, based on the same information. What in your mind changed?

You will be waiting on that proof forever bud. The man finally did something smart.

After his little speech telling people to go home yesterday I don't know how anyone with a conscience could support him. His monotone delivery was that of a sociopath. Like he honestly didn't care what was going on. He seems like the type if he weren't rich he'd be a serial killer.

He did everything I wanted promise wise. Zero wars, more focus on American made products, making NATO pull their weight, pulling troops out of country's we dont need to be in, booming economy. I didn't give a fuck about the wall.

Lol... Zero NEW wars. He continued all the existing wars. That's such a retarded oversight on your part I'm not even going to bother with the rest.

Back