• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

The former prosecutor who protected the accused gets charged.

Ex-prosecutor indicted for misconduct in Ahmaud Arbery death

"SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — A former Georgia prosecutor was indicted Thursday on misconduct charges alleging she used her position to shield the men who chased and killed Ahmaud Arbery from being charged with crimes immediately after the shootings.

A grand jury in coastal Glynn County indicted former Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney Jackie Johnson on charges of violating her oath of office and hindering a law enforcement officer.

The indictment resulted from an investigation Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr requested last year into local prosecutors' handling of Arbery's slaying after a cellphone video of the shooting and a delay in charges sparked a national outcry.

"While an indictment was returned today, our file is not closed, and we will continue to investigate in order to pursue justice,” Carr, a Republican, said in a statement."

Ex-prosecutor indicted for misconduct in Ahmaud Arbery death (yahoo.com)

Wow. This is a huge deal.

Prosecutors in the US have absolute immunity from civil suits and usually never face any kind of censure for proven misconduct. An indictment for mishandling an investigation is amazing.

It's irrelevant to the case, because it's irrelevant to the legality of the confrontation between them, but the letter of the law doesn't always capture the spirit of the law.

While the McMichaels' texts betray a mindset that cannot be condoned, Arbery was a criminal piece of shit, and every bit the thief that all those in the early thread versions those defending him insisted only a racist would assume to be.

It wasn't racism to draw logical conclusions from what we knew. It presented by far the most cogent presumption of Arbery's character and motivation for constantly snooping in on that property. A law that best serves the people is one that also acknowledges the rights of property owners in making these assessments, and confronting men like Arbery, albeit in a different fashion.
Its amazing how you were so adamant about going after the victim's past but so defensive when it came to portraying these hilgilantes as racists. You were even in the thread making up laws that said pulling out a gun during a confrontation wasn't felony assault in order to try and convince everyone and yourself that these rednecks weren't murderers despite video evidence showing the contrary.

Last edited:
Its amazing how you were so adamant about going after the victim's past but so defensive when it came to portraying these hilgilantes as racists. You were even in the thread making up laws that said pulling out a gun during a confrontation wasn't felony assault in order to try and convince everyone and yourself that these rednecks weren't murderers despite video evidence showing the contrary.
I remember this as being one of @Madmick 's redeeming threads when it was made public how racist these guys were in targeting Arbery. Now it's back to victim blaming and minimizing the role racism played in these events. {<shrug}

I remember this as being one of @Madmick 's redeeming threads when it was made public how racist these guys were in targeting Arbery. Now it's back to victim blaming and minimizing the role racism played in these events. {<shrug}
He loves doing 180s when he's proven wrong, but never actually admits that he was wrong....it's weird as fuck.

"SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — A former Georgia prosecutor was indicted Thursday on misconduct charges alleging she used her position to shield the men who chased and killed Ahmaud Arbery from being charged with crimes immediately after the shootings.

A grand jury in coastal Glynn County indicted former Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney Jackie Johnson on charges of violating her oath of office and hindering a law enforcement officer.

The indictment resulted from an investigation Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr requested last year into local prosecutors' handling of Arbery's slaying after a cellphone video of the shooting and a delay in charges sparked a national outcry.

"While an indictment was returned today, our file is not closed, and we will continue to investigate in order to pursue justice,” Carr, a Republican, said in a statement."

Imagine if this case had no profile. She and those fat goons would be home bbq'ing and decorating for Halloween.

I see that my position is too nuanced for you.

Imagine if this case had no profile. She and those fat goons would be home bbq'ing and decorating for Halloween.

I can certainly imagine. In this vast country at this very moment, there’s certain to be others who’ve gotten away with racial murders, likely with local and/or state agents being complicit. I’m relieved that at least in this instance, GA officials made the right call.

Now let’s see if district attorneys that fail to charge someone who then commits a more serious offense get targeted next. I won’t hold my breath

White supremacists trying to protect white supremacists SMH

Now let’s see if district attorneys that fail to charge someone who then commits a more serious offense get targeted next. I won’t hold my breath

https://justthenews.com/government/...ding-homeless-man-malibu-earlier-pulled-knife

“Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueava says the homeless person who this past weekend "slashed a father" in Malibu with a machete is the same person who recently threatened a sheriff deputy – only to be released on a misdemeanor charge.”

Won’t have to wait long.

(They won’t)

good news tho father eating lunch with his kids only lost one eye in the attack.

Cecil peoples scored it 10-8 for Aubrey

I’m late to the party, was he actually just jogging?

Ex-prosecutor charged in Ahmaud Arbery case booked at jail

AAOef92.img

"Former Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney Jackie Johnson turned herself in Wednesday morning at the Glynn County jail, county Undersheriff Ron Corbett said. Jail records show she was released on her own recognizance, meaning she did not have to pay a cash bond.

A grand jury indicted Johnson, 49, last week on a felony charge of violating her oath of office and a misdemeanor count of obstructing police. Johnson was the area's top prosecutor when three white men chased and fatally shot Arbery last year. The indictment alleges she used her position to shield the 25-year-old Black man's killers from prosecution.

Johnson did not immediately return a phone message Thursday. Officials at the jail and the Glynn County Superior Court clerk's office said their records did not list an attorney for her."

Ex-prosecutor charged in Ahmaud Arbery case booked at jail (msn.com)

In before Wood post

I’m late to the party, was he actually just jogging?
No. He was a career criminal who was scoping out houses to steal stuff. It appears that he didn’t take anything this time though, making him guilty of trespass at worst, making the citizens’ arrest unlawful.

No. He was a career criminal who was scoping out houses to steal stuff. It appears that he didn’t take anything this time though, making him guilty of trespass at worst, making the citizens’ arrest unlawful.
So you are saying the Main Stream Media 24/7 narrative that he was an innocent jogger didn't stroke emotions and incite anyone? Got it, nice job MSM

So you are saying the Main Stream Media 24/7 narrative that he was an innocent jogger didn't stroke emotions and incite anyone? Got it, nice job MSM

I dunno about that. Based on my reliable sources (sherdog), young males love checking out constructions sites. So much so that they illegally trespass to admired said construction sites, to check out the concrete, screws, dust, wooden planks, etc. A construction site is a really beautiful thing.

Back