Ahhh. ....ahh...

nice-south.gif

I was called out by some girls for not gettting the fuck out, and it's Halloween dresss, I'll see you all there.
Amid good shit, I ansmean this beauty says hey it's me, it's like you don't know me anymore, being coy with her new new guy who is probably great but looks like Ike Clanton Sr.. She is a beauty,and a friend and I mean on par with Shania Twain prime, maybe better, you say fuck you, fuck you. My whole life.

I actually need to find a way to describe this girl. To deflate and when I'm dead and people might wonder. We never did. Where this myth came into play, I judged fights and was friends with a fighter, best friends. And we just hung out and laughed, I think you get my sense of humor. So, his girl is a 10 by any standards through history, she's beautiful and just the best. This is fucking waaaay back. I was here, but I was judging fights and the surrealism of being the Sherdog man was still, both comical,, and you'd have to know me, because the friends who were my friends and believed in me were the most giant motherfucker who walked the earht. You can lay out scenios through history, I think, the twenty or twentyfive guys in that moment in time, I's been banned 3 times, and then asked not to mod, but to clean house.

They trusted me. And here we are.

That sounds self-serving, it always does with me, because, you'll never understand from my eyes, my life, my wife, my kids, moments in time. i wasn't a kid who peels potatoes.. I'm a kid who peels potatoes.

you know what's cool about sherdog, it's right here,for a time,, II just didn't a chit about clippy, now I like him, let's volley.and construct a websheet of grid.

They owe a lot to you Meat. Without you Sherdog would be the UG...

Clippy would have been riding shotgun with you in the 70's

alright-dazed-and-confused.gif

your credit to me is decades later by accounts time worp, we're Butch and Sundance. How bout a documented conversation//forthemoment.

you small few closeo the bone motherfuckers. to my Rick you have your own shows, it's the legitmacy.

i'm biased, but I think , i don't wanna s ay.

You dig Sabbath? Crazy Ozzy will probably outlive me... and I'm in my mid 40's.

I know it's a strange w9rod ad the mrore wwant to put myself in other's shoes

Sticking with Zeppelin for the afternoon

Back