• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

Should read your links before you post them or at least be aware of the meanings.

“If there is a third intifada … we want to be the ones who started it.”

intifda means to "shake off" and where it was originally chosen to connote "aggressive nonviolent resistance".

The first intifada was a protest of civil disobedience and non-violence bar the idiots throwing stones and some molotov cocktails. Refusal to pay taxes things like that.

But in the end, still more than 100 Israelis died. And the Second Intifada (which you ignored)) included suicide bombings and shootings. So why only focus on the origins only?

Not working for me unfortunately.

I could go on and on citing academic texts about what happened etc. Seriously go read books instead of just googling for articles that back you up and don't even bother to read them

Absolutely please proceed. I am always eager to learn.

But in the end, still more than 100 Israelis died. And the Second Intifada (which you ignored)) included suicide bombings and shootings. So why only focus on the origins only?

Not working for me unfortunately.

Absolutely please proceed. I am always eager to learn.

Yeah and Ghandi's movement led the Chauri Chaura incident, so what's your point? You going to condemn Ghandi now? You ignored the first one which was non-violent, so i brought balance to the proceedings.

It's a book evidencing what i was saying.

What's in it for me?To spend hours writing and citing? You cant even access the first link i put on.

Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz on Tuesday demanded that the High Court review a ruling it issued last Thursday in which it declared that the 'human shield' procedure employed by the IDF when detaining Palestinian terror suspects is illegal and violates international law.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014...-used-human-shields-1200-times-2006-2011.html

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3154142,00.html

I don’t like it, but calling them a human shield is a tad of a stretch. I think it’s just bad planning in a no win situation. They use the person to go talk to whatever group. I get the logic but it’s a bad idea.

Palestinians launch rockets from civilian areas on purpose. Been caught. One is worse than he other.

I don’t like it, but calling them a human shield is a tad of a stretch. I think it’s just bad planning in a no win situation. They use the person to go talk to whatever group. I get the logic but it’s a bad idea.

Palestinians launch rockets from civilian areas on purpose. Been caught. One is worse than he other.

It's the Israeli High Court saying it is illegal and against international law and was used 1200 times.

“Breaking the Silence”, which collected testimony from 26 unnamed IDF soldiers. All of the soldiers had been involved in Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip, and testified to instances where Gazans were used as human shields, incendiary phosphorous shells were fired over civilian population areas, and other examples of excessive firepower that caused unnecessary fatalities and destruction of property.

Use of Phosphorous (i.e. chemical weapons) is a war crime as well. Am I allowed to post what people look like after they come in contact with Phosphorous cause it looks horrific and can induce nightmares?

As opposed to where? Their military bases? Gaza is the size of Detroit with about 2.5 times the population.

As opposed to where? Their military bases? Gaza is the size of Detroit with about 2.5 times the population.
They aren’t choosing a field or something. They’re using schools and hospitals. But here not Jews so it’s fine

They should stop pretending and just do it.

200.gif

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

original.gif

Wheest keyboard hardman, you'd not even go over there pmsl. I'd have slapped the shit out of two teenage girls, would you big man, wow that''ll get you the next title shot.

Don't be a whiny bitch.

If you want to let some person keep hitting you then it's up to you.

So if you are on your job and a couple of people like this come up and start hitting you, you are just going to stand there and take it until they decide to stop ?

You ask them to stop and then warn them and if they still keep it up you use reasonable force to stop them.

In this case the soilders used lots of restraint which I praised them for. I don't h!ve that much restraint but I would not punch or really hurt one of them if it was at all possible. However a good hard slap to get the point across would be fine. The soilders slap was nothing and did nothing.

If he had the power of arrest he could have do that but I have no idea what poweres they have and don't have.

She is not any hero just a teen acting like a brat. She doesn't deserve any jail time for it, at least no more then a couple of days. It was simple assault with no real injury.

The situation over there is something different and I have addressed my view on that.

They aren’t choosing a field or something. They’re using schools and hospitals. But here not Jews so it’s fine

The gall of an occupied population not just setting their shit out in the open where F16 can fly past and just bomb it.

Hamas are cunts but they are fighting an occupied force on little ground.

Don't be a whiny bitch.

If you want to let some person keep hitting you then it's up to you.

So if you are on your job and a couple of people like this come up and start hitting you, you are just going to stand there and take it until they decide to stop ?

You ask them to stop and then warn them and if they still keep it up you use reasonable force to stop them.

In this case the soilders used lots of restraint which I praised them for. I don't h!ve that much restraint but I would not punch or really hurt one of them if it was at all possible. However a good hard slap to get the point across would be fine. The soilders slap was nothing and did nothing.

If he had the power of arrest he could have do that but I have no idea what poweres they have and don't have.

She is not any hero just a teen acting like a brat. She doesn't deserve any jail time for it, at least no more then a couple of days. It was simple assault with no real injury.

The situation over there is something different and I have addressed my view on that.

Why have you written reams of pish? I know how to stop someone hitting me, just commenting on someone proudly declaring they'd slap the shit out of 2 teenage girls. You interpretation is worthless to me so won't read it.

The gall of an occupied population not just setting their shit out in the open where F16 can fly past and just bomb it.
Yup they are allowed to shoot rockets that they can’t even name but if the people being shot at shoot back they are Nazis

Why have you written reams of pish? I know how to stop someone hitting me, just commenting on someone proudly declaring they'd slap the shit out of 2 teenage girls. You interpretation is worthless to me so won't read it.

So you don't read views you don't like. So why quote me if you don't want to discuss it. You have no idea my view.

She is too old to turn over and spank so when she attacked him over and over he had every right to slap her to get her to stop. The slap he gave was so light ahe didn't care and keep going after him.

If you don't want answers don't quote me.

So you don't read views you don't like. So why quote me if you don't want to discuss it. You have no idea my view.

She is too old to turn over and spank so when she attacked him over and over he had every right to slap her to get her to stop. The slap he gave was so light ahe didn't care and keep going after him.

If you don't want answers don't quote me.

No i don't read your views cause you were boasting about slapping the shit out of teenager girls, you're a keyboard warrior, it's not about views i don't like. It's about you and your propensity to talk pish.

Le sigh
So when bey launch the rockets at Israel what should the response besides maybe letting Jews die

Sorry got a stalker had to deal with that first.

Aye Israel have got themselves into a tricky situation by occupying the west bank , it's hard to think of a solution where you keep occupying it and also stop rocket attacks.

Hamas rockets aren't that effective, they are designed to cause economic damage,they don't have warheads or anything. 30 deaths in 10 years from thousands of rockets.

Sorry got a stalker had to deal with that first.

Aye Israel have got themselves into a tricky situation by occupying the west bank , it's hard to think of a solution where you keep occupying it and also stop rocket attacks.

Hamas rockets aren't that effective, they are designed to cause economic damage,they don't have warheads or anything.
That’s a complete dodge. They were attacked before they occupied it. It’s why they occupied it. If they competed left the rockets would continue. When they do, how should Israel react?

No i don't read your views cause you were boasting about slapping the shit out of teenager girls, you're a keyboard warrior, it's not about views i don't like. It's about you and your propensity to talk pish.

I didn't boast. I said the soilders showed remarkable restraint in that situation. In fact more then I could have.

I been shot at by a female ( girlfriend) at close range and I don't think I over reacted by turning her over my knee and beating her ass. You seem to think because she is "only" 16 she should be allowed to hit and kick the soilders all she wants and they should do nothing.

One good hard slap should back her off. I never said he should punch her with a closed hand.

Try reading and understanding what is written.

Back