Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

Why would you say this? I know you hate Muslims and Arabs (as you have shown in this thread), if they were of another religion do you really believe they would not resist against oppression from the occupying powers? Is this kind of thing that only Muslims do? That's absurd.

With this statement alone you have yet again corroborated the judgement that you hate Muslims and Arabs, it is established beyond doubt now and nothing you say can absolve you from it; all you can do is specify you particular kind of hatred. You have also yet again demonstrated your ignorance of the history of resistance activism and what it entails.

Don't even bother. And I don't hate Muslims and Arabs so get a grip.

Don't even bother. And I don't hate Muslims and Arabs so get a grip.

It is normal that you would deny it; I would be so ashamed of myself like you are now and would deny it too. So good on you for being ashamed and denying what without a doubt you really are.

Do you also feel embarrassed?

I would love for everyone reading along, who have read the zionists' posts who hate this child, and compare what they claim with, well, Ahed Tamini...

I don't see it as an occupation. The West Bank is part of Israel. Your argument is that Israel has no authority to move people around within their own country. I disagree with that.
So you do not view Israel as a democracy? You accept they are Practicing a form of apartheid?

The people defending Israel and attacking Ahed would have , in another time, defended the European colonists as victims of Native American aggression.

Even if ALL of the archeological 'evidence' is what you believe it represents, is there a court on earth outside of Israel where one can claim ownership of property because they claim that there ancestors lived on that land 1000s of years ago?

That's the Palestinian claim too. I wasn't aware Arabs were native to that region....

That's the Palestinian claim too. I wasn't aware Arabs were native to that region....
That's a ridiculous comparison seeing as the Arab Palestinians were continuously living on that land for over a thousand years whereas the Ashkenazim Jews showed up from a different continent a little over a century ago and started claiming the land.

That's a ridiculous comparison seeing as the Arab Palestinians were continuously living on that land for over a thousand years whereas the Ashkenazim Jews showed up from a different continent a little over a century ago and started claiming the land.

No, it's not. You don't get to claim that someone is the "native population" when they aren't. You're looking at successive waves of conquerors, nothing more. And that's how the world has always worked.

No, it's not. You don't get to claim that someone is the "native population" when they aren't. You're looking at successive waves of conquerors, nothing more. And that's how the world has always worked.
Where did the Palestinians comw from?

LOL, please go ahead and explain how you got "Apartheid" from what I just said.
You stated that in your Opinion the West Bank is not occupied and that its is part of Israel.

I'l make it easy for you:

apartheid
əˈpɑːtheɪt,əˈpɑːtʌɪd/
noun
historical
  1. (in South Africa) a policy or system of segregation or discrimination on grounds of race.
    • segregation on grounds other than race.
      segregation
      ˌsɛɡrɪˈɡeɪʃ(ə)n/
      noun
      1. 1.
        the action or state of setting someone or something apart from others.
        "the segregation of pupils with learning difficulties"
        synonyms: separation, setting apart, keeping apart, sorting out; More

You stated that in your Opinion the West Bank is not occupied and that its is part of Israel.

I'l make it easy for you:

apartheid
əˈpɑːtheɪt,əˈpɑːtʌɪd/
noun
historical
  1. (in South Africa) a policy or system of segregation or discrimination on grounds of race.
    • segregation on grounds other than race.
      segregation
      ˌsɛɡrɪˈɡeɪʃ(ə)n/
      noun
      1. 1.
        the action or state of setting someone or something apart from others.
        "the segregation of pupils with learning difficulties"
        synonyms: separation, setting apart, keeping apart, sorting out; More

I know what Apartheid was. I was alive when it was going on. Your shit response does nothing to answer my question. What did what I just said have anything to do with Apartheid?

Where did the Palestinians comw from?

Where did all Arabs come from? (This is where you fill this thread up with non Arab looking Plaestinians in a lame attempt to "win".)

I know what Apartheid was. I was alive when it was going on. Your shit response does nothing to answer my question. What did what I just said have anything to do with Apartheid?
LOL really, come on now, do i really need to break it down that simply or do you actually think there is no racial and religious segregation if the West Bank is part of Israel.

LOL really, come on now, do i really need to break it down that simply or do you actually think there is no racial and religious segregation if the West Bank is part of Israel.

LOL, please break it down that simply for me. You've rolled into this thread so ready to assume the intellectual high ground that I'd love to read what ever you come up with.

LOL, please break it down that simply for me. You've rolled into this thread so ready to assume the intellectual high ground that I'd love to read what ever you come up with.
I suspect i'm probably wasting my time here but ok lets go back to the beginning. So we agree that your opinion is that the West bank isn't occupied and is part of Israel (an unusual position for which you have shown no supporting evidence in the thread thus far.)

So again do you view Israel as a democracy?

Do you accept that they are practicing a form of apartheid?

I have asked two questions, a simple yes or no response will be acceptable however evidence to support your position would be appreciated in order that I, and others reading the thread can ascertain any solid grounding for your position.

I suspect i'm probably wasting my time here but ok lets go back to the beginning. So we agree that your opinion is that the West bank isn't occupied and is part of Israel (an unusual position for which you have shown no supporting evidence in the thread thus far.)

So again do you view Israel as a democracy?

Do you accept that they are practicing a form of apartheid?

I have asked two questions, a simple yes or no response will be acceptable however evidence to support your position would be appreciated in order that I, and others reading the thread can ascertain any solid grounding for your position.

So basically you just wandered in here and started talking, huh? For all your babbling so far, you still have yet to address the original post of mine that you quoted in any coherent fashion. I'll continue to wait for you to do that.

Palestinians are Arabized people. Palestinians are more native to the land than Israeli Jews as a whole, since most Israeli Jews are from the diaspora, with just under half being Ashkenazi; the Ashkenazi are mixed with Europeans. Palestinians are descendants of Jews ,Christians and other Levantines who converted to Islam , with a small minority remaining Christian.

Israeli Jews claiming they are the natives of the land and not the Palestinians is like Mestizos in Mexico claiming they , and not Amerindians, are the natives of Mexico.

--

From The Times of Israel

Most Palestinians Are Descendants Of Jews
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/

Here is what former Israeli PM David Ben Gurion said:

Most of what we now call “Palestinian Arabs” are descendants of Jews. Among the Bedouin that could reach 100 per cent.

Back