Agit Kabayel vs Evgenios Lazaridis HW Saturday, July 18, 2020 at 3PM ET/12PM PT *TODAY*

Oh, I feel better about my bet. Lazaridis looking pretty tired headed back to his corner, there. Not sure he can make it 10.
He will just to spite me, now.
Agree I thought the same after the second. Looked visibly tired. Agit not really landing with much power on him though

Agree I thought the same after the second. Looked visibly tired. Agit not really landing with much power on him though
I've noticed. He should have been going hard to the body since the start.

Ugh...

Agit is low-energy given he has a totally gassed Lazaridis in front of him for 4 solid rounds, here.

Sad.

What is that?
They're supposed to fight each other?
One of them was on this card in that last bout? I'm lost.
The one on the left doesn't look very feminine in that video. At all.
<{ByeHomer}>
Nah I’m just showing you the most menacing female fighter on looks if she were to be in a movie . They could also do a female version of Rocky and that could be their Drago .They would have to do some trick stuff bc she’s slow as hell though .

Over 8.5 is 8 full rounds then over half of the 9th round. Passed 1:30 of the 9th and it’s over
Yea I got it ,this fight was definitely going over anyway...Kab can’t punch worth a dime and that guy being tired might be the only reason it doesn’t go the distance.

Can't punch or dude has skull of titanium. One or the other. Tough to be a heavy in today's world without KO power.

100-90? I wasn't scoring, but...

100-90, 99-91, 98-92 UD for Agit.

I'm not at all impressed with Kabayel. But he does have a good win over Chisora & he's unbeaten so he'll get a money fight against another of Top Rank's heavyweights. Which, judging by how he looked today, he'll lose. Still, he might stick around to become a gatekeeper.

Back