After watching "UFC 182: Q&A with CM Punk" .....

CarbonIsotope**

Green Belt
Reaction score
A lot of the posts you read on sherdog suddenly makes sense and might not actually be trolling dummies. Just dumb, dumb people lol.

LOL...so true. Watching it, it looked like a line-up of Inbreds waiting to ask questions.

I don't blame th for not taking punk seriously...the dude is an actor with a 0-0 record there was no reason for him to be respected and asked proper questions.

ill bet punk posts.....he prolly has dubz

It's hard to dislike the guy. He was pretty good in the Q&A. I didn't know him till ZUFFA signed him.

Thing is, people are butthurt cuz UFC signed a guy who is 0-0. So they hate on the guy. But in the end, if he is legit, he'll win. If he isn't, he won't, and will soon stop fighting.

Some of the questions where so fucking stupid though , Q - are you going to use the GTS ? ( pro wrestling move ).

I mean fuck man really ?.

The funny thing about this too me is that he was probably thinking on stage......this is exactly why I don't drink.....

Probably the worst Q&A session as far as the audience questions (and people asking them) were concerned. Thought Punk handled it well enough.

Probably the worst Q&A session as far as the audience questions (and people asking them) were concerned. Thought Punk handled it well enough.

Worse than the infamous Cain in Canada Q&A?

My favorite was the idiot kid that asked him if he was seriously training UFC.

I had to turn it off. Punk seemed to be doing okay but listening to the idiots struggling to spit out half thought of questions was painful.

Back