After watching Leben at 155....

TruckHarder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I actually felt sorry for him. He was doing this smile after the fight like "please don't hate me" , the same smile he did before the fight after his name was called. I'm not sure what it is about it but it's been bothering me.

Please feel better leben!

For a moment I thought when the calendar got changed to 2013 that I got dropped into an alternative universe where Leben fights at lightweight.

For a moment I thought when the calendar got changed to 2013 that I got dropped into an alternative universe where Leben fights at lightweight.

He doesn't look suited to 185 does he? Either way that look in his face has been haunting my dreams for some reason. I truly feel sorry for him and want to help him out.

What are you talking about? What kind of illness do you think he has?

What are you talking about? What kind of illness do you think he has?

I wasn't thinking he had an "illness", but just the fact he lost the way he did and he was smiling at the end like "come on let me win". I'm not sure what the word is but I just wished he had won because it was a bit sad.

Maybe he should drop to 170 and try his luck there, I'm not sure. But yeah.

Leben has taken too many brutal beatings, even in some fights he won. It's not good for his mental and physicall health. Also, PED's are not good for long term health either.

And didn't Leben drink a lot? Or do drugs? Not sure about that.

The other guy - Brunson - was debuting and on 2week-notice, but Leben gassed just as badly as him. I could barely watch it. Somethngs wrong with Leben obviously.

leben can't make 155, y'all are crazy!

original

Leben looked really bad at 155, must of been a difficult cut after fighting at middleweight his whole career. But if a guy the size of jon jones can fight at 135 and 145 then why not.

why can't any of you clowns get on topic? it's like everyone is on the spectrum or something.

why can't any of you clowns get on topic? it's like everyone is on the spectrum or something.

what exactly is the topic.... some tardlet thinks something is wrong with leben based on the way he smiled.

the people hijacking are at least turning it into something half way amusing.

stupid threads get stupid responses

Agreed, this isn't always a comic session where we are trying to find the funniest reply.

Agreed, this isn't always a comic session where we are trying to find the funniest reply.

Unfortunately for many here it is. I think it's mostly people who can't get anyone to listen to their corny banter in real life, so they overdo it online.

new topic.....

my nuts smell like butter. please diagnose

Back