After USADA testing kicked in who has been the best fighter in the UFC

I thought the increased testing would end Dan Henderson but he did pretty well against Bisping.

Can you write this so it's actually readable?

Then take the time to try and have a logical response rather than something completely unrelated because you're too dense to think of anything else. Thanks in advanced.

Yes

Akali, the thing your sherdog account is named after, is a champion in league of legends that is very bad. Anyone who plays it is a terrible gamer. You are a terrible gamer.

Dots connected

stipe_miocic_cleveland.jpg

he made Anderson look at him for 5 rounds

he threw a flying knee once but the rest of the time he didnt do much fighting
Because,Anderson walked into hard shots in the first two rounds. Bispings style made it hard for him to counter.

Yes

Akali, the thing your sherdog account is named after, is a champion in league of legends that is very bad. Anyone who plays it is a terrible gamer. You are a terrible gamer.

Dots connected

I'd do more research if I were you, you're just coming off as ignorant. What the hell is League of Legends?

I'd do more research if I were you, you're just coming off as ignorant. What the hell is League of Legends?

Im ignorant? Is the goat search engine google ignorant too..?

No clown, u are the ignorant one. Nice try but get shaq fu'd. I know what ur name stands for better than u, pretty sad fam, pretty sad

IMG_3780.PNG IMG_3781.PNG IMG_3782.PNG

Im ignorant? Is the goat search engine google ignorant too..?

No clown, u are the ignorant one. Nice try but get shaq fu'd. I know what ur name stands for better than u, pretty sad fam, pretty sad

Nah still just you that uses the term and their technology incorrectly, you're the only ignorant one here.

The term Akali derives from the word Akal used in the Sikh scriptures

Nah still just you that uses the term their technology incorrectly, you're the only ignorant one here.

The term Akali derives from the word Akal used in the Sikh scriptures

{<huh}

I used the technology incorrectly? I typed "akali" in google search and got a full page of what i expected, it doesnt get much simpler than that

U got oppenheimer'd

Sorry

{<huh}

I used the technology incorrectly? I typed "akali" in google search and got a full page of what i expected, it doesnt get much simpler than that

U got oppenheimer'd

Sorry

You did, you typed something in and jumped on the first thing you saw as what it means when it instead has multiple meanings.

It's okay to be ignorant, just learn from this and move on you. Akali isn't only a League term and has been around far longer than League. I can now see why you're a Jones fan boy, just as ignorant as him.

Miocic and Mousasi are beasts.

Mighty Mouse has always been owning fools in his division

You did, you typed something in and jumped on the first thing you saw as what it means when it instead has multiple meanings.

It's okay to be ignorant, just learn from this and move on you. Akali isn't only a League term and has been around far longer than League. I can now see why you're a Jones fan boy, just as ignorant as him.

Sorry the full page was full of my results, nothing about any false prophet sikh bullshit, its 2016 those religions are obsolete now fam

Time to get with the times and start worship of the one true platinum god mike perry

#platinumbless

IMG_3692.GIF

Sorry the full page was full of my results, nothing about any false prophet sikh bullshit, its 2016 those religions are obsolete now fam

Time to get with the times and start worship of the one true platinum god mike perry

#platinumbless

View attachment 182503

Ahh it's cute how you're back tracking and trying bring a trash tier fighter in Mike Perry into this now.

Some day you'll understand that google isn't the answer to everything. Have a nice day cutie.

Ahh it's cute how you're back tracking and trying bring a trash tier fighter in Mike Perry into this now.

Some day you'll understand that google isn't the answer to everything. Have a nice day cutie.

Damn and i thought i was old at 33

If u dont think google is the answer to everything (which it literally is) u gotta be pushing 50 or just computer illiterate and jealous of intelligent people

Dont hold bitterness and jealousy in your bum soul. Just be true with yourself and let us younger more capable people guide you through this strange new world.

#platinumbless

Will post actual numbers in a minute when I'm at the computer, but from memory, Derrick Lewis the best post Usada record

People saying Bisping LOLOLOL.

He's had two fights - a first round KO over Luke Rockhold, who didn't take him seriously and paid for it. Luke physically looks identical and himself won the belt post USADA.

Then Bisping nearly gets murdered by the #13 ranked guy in his retirement fight. I'll say that again, the number THIRTEENTH ranked middleweight, on a multi year career tailspin, beat him up badly.

Ok, here we go, heres everything

This is all POST OCTOBER 1st 2015 as thats when proper USADA testing started. This was the first quarter athletes submitted wherabouts.

5-0

Derrick Lewis

4-0

Francis Ngannou
Krzysztof Jotko
Gegard Mousasi
Rustam Khabilov
Vicente Luque

4-1

Donald Cerrone

3-0

Misha Cirkunov