After UFC 166, Cain's last 5 fights will be...

doomy200

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Assuming Cain and JDS get back in the cage in a couple weeks, afterwards, Cain's last 5 fights will be

JDS

Bigfoot

JDS

Bigfoot

JDS

lol :D

I'm trying to remember what the heavyweight division looked like before the strikeforce heavies came in. It must have really sucked if this is the best they can do now. No offense to those guys of course, great fighters... But still, that is lame that the champ has only fought 2 people in his last 5 fights.

Cant wait for Cain vs Big Foot 3

lol

This was talked about back when Cain - JDS III was announced.

Cain is too good, that's his problem (if that is a problem). JDS can beat him in maybe 3 fights out of 10 in my opinion, other than that I don't think anyone can. Werdum may have a chance, other than that I can't really see it.

Assuming Cain and JDS get back in the cage in a couple weeks, afterwards, Cain's last 5 fights will be

JDS

Bigfoot

JDS

Bigfoot

JDS

I'm trying to remember what the heavyweight division looked like before the strikeforce heavies came in. It must have really sucked if this is the best they can do now. No offense to those guys of course, great fighters... But still, that is lame that the champ has only fought 2 people in his last 5 fights.

what do you suggest?

Mir fought for the title. he replaced Alistair. Brock left, and so did Carwin. Nog lost to Mir, as did Kongo. Struve lost to Nelson, but Nelson lost to JDS and Mir. Browne, of course, got decapitated by BF.

and although a bunch of us wanted Werdum, we got drown out by the vast vocal majority of sherdoggers who only knew him from 2 or 3 bouts; JDS, AO & AA, and therefore think he's unworthy.

so again, what do you suggest?

Last edited:

JDS, Bigfoot, JDS, Bigfoot, JDS

if Fedor had that kind of quality on his record he would be great :p

safe_image.php

Theres actually alot of potentials this thread is bullshit and not even funny anymore the joke has died out:

werdum
barnett
browne
overeem (2 kos in a row mir + another)
cormier (if he isnt afraid of cain so much)

Werdum's recent wins - Russow, Nelson, Nog, and a loss to Overeem
Barnett's recent wins - Rogers, Kharitonov, Nandor (cool name but come on), Mir, and a loss to Cormier
Overeem - wins over Lesnar, barely won against Werdum, lost to Bigfoot and Browne
Bigfoot - wins over Overeem and Browne, 2 losses to the champ
Mir - win over Nog, losses to JDS, Cormier and Barnett

I can see BigFoot getting another title shot after a good win (Barnett or Miocic).

Werdum should be getting this shot instead. Let JDS get 2 wins before a rematch.

If Cain loses.

It will be

JDS
JDS
Bigfoot
JDS
Bigfoot
JDS

These two are going to fight a million times. Every match a one sided ass whoopin by one of them.

Yeah we know.

They're head and shoulders above everyone else in the division though.

Bigfoot's title shot was a joke. Nobody thought he would win and it was a one sided quick beat down as expected. Werdum should have gotten that title shot but he was stuck in TUF.

Werdum gets the next shot and if JDS wins I really believe DC will stay at Heavyweight. At least now we have the Barnett/Browne winner will not be far behind for a title shot.

Back