After Poirier finishes Max again

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will he go after that FW belt and rematch him at 145? Kind of an awkward situation. A wise man once said when it's 2-0 there's no rivalry.

He'll be entirely focused on a certain Khabib matchup later this year..

Yeah, he'll be thinking about going back to FW after Max puts on a clinic with him, having the world know that Poirer isn't going to be champ as long as Max is there.

giphy.gif

He'll be the Interim Champ, so my guess is he'll go after a Lightweight Title shot.

I mean, just a guess...

McGregor retired already. He's safe now.

Source: His last loss at FW was Conor
Good point, but i remember him saying that he hated the weight cut, felt miserable and all that kind of thing fighters say when they are done with a division, it might be true tho, he seems right at home at 155.

After Poirier finishes Max... pretty confident there.

Max now has good TD defense, good grappling, great standup and an iron chin. Poirier has a chance forsure but I don't see him finishing Max.

submitting a guy that was only on his 5th pro fight is a real accomplishment.

Shall we compare how Poirier and Max have fared since that particular event?

Porier got knocked out by michael Johnson in the first round with ease , max is going make it look easy

It'll be interesting. Max is a huge featherweight. And lets be honest 145 has no where near the talent that 155 has. Porrier would walk through Aldo and Ortega as well in my opinion if he could make the cut.

Porier got knocked out by michael Johnson in the first round with ease , max is going make it look easy
You people talk like mj sucks. I bet Mj would look very good against max in a striking match. He fast

Back