After GSP/woodly is finished then what...?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-ch...derdog-says-georges-st-pierre-wants-the-fight

GSP ruined the balance of the cosmos with this sudden return.
It was supposed to be Wonderboy now.
But if Maia beats condit now, he'll have a fucking sick streak, more so than the one he has now:
Condit
Brown
Laflare
Gunner
Yakovlov
Magny

Maia will be more deserving than WB by then statistically speaking, espicially considering how Condit was robbed against Bob.
WB wont have enough time to schedule another fight, and recover after it for the titles hot.

make Diaz vs Lawler!!!... what? oh nvm

Meh, feed either guy to Wonderboy.

The winner of the Condit vs Maia fight can pull a Woodley and sit out for a year or two.

<1>

GSP is a shell of his former self. The game has passed him by. The game is cold, calculated, RUTHLESS, He had that injury where he sat out for a long time. That injury sealed his fate.

Last edited:
Has this shit even been announced officially???

I think everyone in the top 5 beats GSP easily at this point. I hope I'm wrong... I imagine what happened to Chuck and Andy is a glimpse of what is going to happen to him.

Maia beats condit and sits and waits for wonderboy to beat the winner of gsp/woodley... Then retires

GSP retires with the belt again and a big ass pay day

Wonderboy fights the Maia/Condit winner for the title

Not like Woodley earned a title fight in the first place and he's made it clear he's ducking the whole division so might as well do it this way

GSP is a shell of his former self. The game has passed him by. The game is cold, calculated, RUTHLESS, He had that injury where he sat out for a long time. That injury sealed his fate.
If he gets past the first round he wins the fight though.

GSP retires with the belt again and a big ass pay day

Wonderboy fights the Maia/Condit winner for the title

Not like Woodley earned a title fight in the first place and he's made it clear he's ducking the whole division so might as well do it this way

Never seen a champ duck an entire division. Embarassing

I have no idea where Gasp is at, and you never know what's going to happen in a fight. I do think that Gsp having gone through test camps and weight cuts, has been evaluated by coaches who have Roary in camp, so they must deal confident in what he can do.

Meh, feed either guy to Wonderboy.

The winner of the Condit vs Maia fight can pull a Woodley and sit out for a year or two.
In two years Maia will be 40...
Also, you can't just feed the winner of that to wonderboy, then the champ has one fight that year and stands on the sidelines.

I think everyone in the top 5 beats GSP easily at this point. I hope I'm wrong... I imagine what happened to Chuck and Andy is a glimpse of what is going to happen to him.
What will happen to GSP will be worse.Remamber how Bones performed in his return cause of ring rust? and once this fight is made it'll be next year probably for build up. 36 is that age that Chuck and Fedor deteriorated. lets not forget, GSP is retired, as in not training like an active fighter for a long time.

Michael Pena ruined the balance of the cosmos by retiring. Lawler was supposed to be a god :( Nobody in the WW division has fought like he did against Rory, that was a lifetime performance. He looked so fucking good it really was fair to say the tyson of mma. Fuck sake Pena you made Robbie return to his looping punch inactive days, COME BACK

Wonderboy vs winner of condit/maia for next shot. If Maia beats condit it would be the ultimate striker vs grappler match. Both are arguably the best at their disciplines. Would definitely be a fun one

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-ch...derdog-says-georges-st-pierre-wants-the-fight

GSP ruined the balance of the cosmos with this sudden return.
It was supposed to be Wonderboy now.
But if Maia beats condit now, he'll have a fucking sick streak, more so than the one he has now:
Condit
Brown
Laflare
Gunner
Yakovlov
Magny

Maia will be more deserving than WB by then statistically speaking, espicially considering how Condit was robbed against Bob.
WB wont have enough time to schedule another fight, and recover after it for the titles hot.

make Diaz vs Lawler!!!... what? oh nvm
The WB or Maia

Back