After completely destroying Jouban, what's next for Platinum?

This was the first thread about this topic, what are you talking about?

Yes, first delusional thread about Platibum since he got exposed by Jouban last Saturday.

Only thing exposed was the gaps in Jouban's skeletal structure.

Even then he schooled Platibum with a damaged frame. You guys are making Perry look even worse than he is with your comments without even realising it.

{<jordan}

Even then he schooled Platibum with a damaged frame. You guys are making Perry look even worse than he is with your comments without even realising it.

{<jordan}
Clearly you know nothing about combat. You seem to think that Japan won World War 2 if you only count Pearl Harbor. Jouban won a skirmish based on abuse of rules and praying for the clock to run down. Mike Perry shattered his foundation and left him medically unable to fight, even if his own life depended on it.

Who has broken bones after the fight? Not Perry. Perry wins via agression, octagon control, and effective damage. Only way to beat Mike Perry in a UFC match is to run out the clock. If this were Pride rules, Perry would have killed him.
Sure, Pride scored more on damage. I'll give you that. But then again, Pride folded in 2007 (unfortunately). If you want to make the argument that Perry would win every fight if people stood toe-to-toe to him, then sure. But even Perry knew he lost a UFC-scored fight when the bell rang. And we can discuss hypothetical scenarios in which Perry wouldn't lose in the UFC but being mobile and landing hard shots on him without getting hit will result in him losing the fight because he's sorely lacking:

a. the ability to cut off the cage
b. the ability to throw straight punches

Let's be real, Jouban is a good striker but he's not Wonderboy is he?

Sure, Pride scored more on damage. I'll give you that. But then again, Pride folded in 2007 (unfortunately). If you want to make the argument that Perry would win every fight if people stood toe-to-toe to him, then sure. But even Perry knew he lost a UFC-scored fight when the bell rang. And we can discuss hypothetical scenarios in which Perry wouldn't lose in the UFC but being mobile and landing hard shots on him without getting hit will result in him losing the fight because he's sorely lacking:

a. the ability to cut off the cage
b. the ability to throw straight punches

Let's be real, Jouban is a good striker but he's not Wonderboy is he?
Now you're beginning to seem more rational and actually have a dialogue. I can respect that.

We know that Pride rules are the truest rules there are when it comes to unarmed combat. Perry would dominate in Pride and Jouban got lucky with the unified rule bullshit. Unified rules are often exploited by running away (resetting while looking at the clock), top control (stalling), clinching against the cage (also stalling), and spamming weak shots for the sake of compubox stats (refusing to engage).

Mike Perry is very young and in one or two years, he'll have the title. He still has to brush up on some minor details, but with his ability to level a building by resting his hand on it, there's not much more he needs to work on.

Clearly you know nothing about combat. You seem to think that Japan won World War 2 if you only count Pearl Harbor. Jouban won a skirmish based on abuse of rules and praying for the clock to run down. Mike Perry shattered his foundation and left him medically unable to fight, even if his own life depended on it.

Well Pearl Harbour was not even a very succesfull attack considering the carriers were away when it happened. So you obviously dont know about both history and MMA.

Jouban won, deal with it and use the salty emotions of your triggered state to create another hypetrain that will crash like shit falls from ass.

Well Pearl Harbour was not even a very succesfull attack considering the carriers were away when it happened. So you obviously dont know about both history and MMA.

Jouban won, deal with it and use the salty emotions of your triggered state to create another hypetrain that will crash like shit falls from ass.
The Japanese didn't have control of where the fleet was just as Jouban didn't have contol of his ability walk himself to the toilet in the morning. Mike Perry controlled crippling Jouban just like the US had control of destroying Japan with atom bombs.

Perry took more damage... his leg and body was beat the fuck up and took just as much brain damage if not more than Jouban. He landed, what? 3 effective strikes the whole fight? Jouban even put your boy on his ass. Going forward doesn't matter if the effective grappling and striking favor the other guy. His forward movement did nothing but get him beat up, and make no mistake, Mike Perry was beat up by Alan Jouban. Landing one good punch doesn't win you a fight.

The Japanese didn't have control of where the fleet was just as Jouban didn't have contol of his ability walk himself to the toilet in the morning. Mike Perry controlled crippling Jouban just like the US had control of destroying Japan with atom bombs.

The allies won.
Perry lost.

No need for any debate.

giphy.gif

Mike Perry does not have a broken nose. Jouban does have a broken leg.

Glad to see your appearance in this thread caused it to get sent to the Wastleland.

It was bound to fail just like Platibum, and like Jouban, it took me minimal effort to guide the hypetrain to the place it truly belongs : the land of the defeated.

Mike Perry is very young and in one or two years, he'll have the title. He still has to brush up on some minor details, but with his ability to level a building by resting his hand on it, there's not much more he needs to work on.

Always open to having a logical dialogue. I don't see Perry as champion but I haven't seen enough of him. He reminds me of a more athletic Leben; or rather, what a modern Chris Leben would look like today with respect to how far the game has come since Leben was in his prime. Coming forward =/= effective damage....Jouban hurt his leg by kicking Perry.

All I know is that your belt is brown and poo is brown. You do the math.
after several hours of precise calculation i did math:

you are a teenage in love with platanum mike

after several hours of precise calculation i did math:

you are a teenage in love with platanum mike
That took ages and it's still not correct. First time you ever did your homework?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back