After Bellator 245 victory, Leslie Smith says it would be 'an honor' to face Cat Zingano next

OMG! Not another ex-UFC fighter vs a ex-UFC fighter in Bellator. Leslie Smith can fight Olga Rubin or Talita Nogueira or Iony Razafiarison. Enough of this ex-UFC fighters vs ex-UFC fighters headlining Bellator cards.. I felt Leslie Smith lost to both Sinead Kavanagh and Amanda Bell. So she has other established Bellator fighters she could and should be facing than angling to fight another ex-UFC fighter.

Reactions: TR1
'I have 2% Grey Matter remaining' lady vs 'I have a serious traumatic brain injury' lady #thatssobellator

I’d like to see Leslie lose again, so why not?

OMG! Not another ex-UFC fighter vs a ex-UFC fighter in Bellator. Leslie Smith can fight Olga Rubin or Talita Nogueira or Iony Razafiarison. Enough of this ex-UFC fighters vs ex-UFC fighters headlining Bellator cards.. I felt Leslie Smith lost to both Sinead Kavanagh and Amanda Bell. So she has other established Bellator fighters she could and should be facing than angling to fight another ex-UFC fighter.
<FookIsThatGuy>
Fuck that. I want to see Cat destroy Smith. Make it happen Coker.

Well, that is a typical Bellator move, though. Tricking people into believing their watching the UFC by matching up ex-UFC fighters against each other. Hopefully their recent signings and matchmaking continue and we see Smith and Zingano facing other Bellator fighters.

Is Leslie Smith still pushing Spearhead? I find it awkward after Smith and Kajan both get released from The UFC all this Union talk all but disappeared from both of them.

Back