After Anderson beats Diaz...

Agreed.

And after tonight, Conor should fight Darren Elkins.

and brock should fight denis siver, they look the same body wise, just not size.

Lol while we're at it lets make GSP-Erik Silva

Wiedman should fight TJ Grant

Urijah Hall could win, but the point is if Silva wins he gets a top 5 guy for sure. Hall is a scary opponent for anyone. Still think Silva would dance on him and score a TKO finish on account of strikes.

I agree. After Diaz beats Silva, Silva should fight Uriah Hall and Diaz fight Weidman.

I really don't see how Anderson beats Diaz
This is going to be a pure striking match...Diaz beats anyone there(well if they don't have the forrest gump gameplan cough Condit)

Diaz has too much scar tissue. Anderson will kick Diaz in the knees to keep him away, (ala Condit), and then open him up from a distance with strikes. Diaz will raise his hands with the "Let's go, bitch!" taunts, but Anderson will clown around settle for a decision as the crowd boos.

After that Anderson will be required to fight Uriah Hall in order to get another chance at Weidman.

Uncle Fester has spoken.

Diaz has too much scar tissue. Anderson will kick Diaz in the knees to keep him away, (ala Condit), and then open him up from a distance with strikes. Diaz will raise his hands with the "Let's go, bitch!" taunts, but Anderson will clown around settle for a decision as the crowd boos.

After that Anderson will be required to fight Uriah Hall in order to get another chance at Weidman.

Uncle Fester has spoken.

Who do you think would win, Hall or Silva?

This is going to be a pure striking match...Diaz beats anyone there(well if they don't have the forrest gump gameplan cough Condit)

He doesn't. Andy is gonna clown him on the feet.

The problem with Urijah Hall is that he has known confidence issues and Anderson has incredible mind games. Silva would break him without throwing a punch.

Diaz is a pretty average striker. Just iron chinned and deep gas tank. Those attributes are what will win him the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back