• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Payton Talbot kicked out after his fight

Smart as hell. 8 seats for the two fighters that are fighting that can be used multiple times a night.

I can see why they would get rid of that nonsense

Get the fuck back home or to your paid for hotel rooms
They used to have a buffet and back room to watch the fights. They got rid of that during COVID. I guess it was never brought back.

I think fighters were also reselling their tickets to make more money. They also did sold "VIP" cornerman packages. They just took a family seat and sold it to someone. The UFC rotating families in and out is pretty ghetto though. They just need an area for 50 people. I guess you need security in that area too.

My question is...is this policy consistent with any other major competition combat sport (boxing/kickboxing/mma events)? That would kinda tell me more about the whole situation. Like, do they kick out the pre-lim fighters on Wilder-Fury or whatever event and make them leave the arena too?

Wow, that's terrible. They should be giving at least 4 free tickets to each UFC fighter for guests. Even if they move them back up to the nose bleeds, or to some kind of a VIP room to watch the fights.

I understand that ringside seats are expensive. Having 4x ringside seats for fighters' guests that you rotate out every fight isn't that bad of a policy. But again, at least give them actual free tickets in the nosebleeds, or in some back room with a TV to watch the PPV. Kicking them out of the arena after the fight is just cold.

I don't think every prelim fighter deserves cageside seats but this seems ridiculous to me. Like they discussed in the clip there should be a green room for the prelims fighters.

That still seems so fucked. Will never forget Johnny walker just standing around in Vegas still in his fight kit, at any low level promotions you get to chill and watch the fights for sure.

In his last fight they probably took him out on a stretcher and dumped him on the street like JCVD's brother in kickboxer.

80ef8fb7-0dba-4627-9e21-45a01ee2fe95_text.gif

Have you seen his face? I wouldn't let him hang out at my place either.

just found out about him last week
and this guy seems like my type <{1-15}>

MY TYPE OF FIGHTER OF COURSE:meow:

IM TALKING FIGHTING AND FIGHTING ONLY !! quit making things weird sherdoggers

cant you just go to the locker room and watch the fights if you wanna?
That's what im thinking. This is a non issue.

If you don't take the ambulance straight to the hospital, you've won. If I don't have a close friend fighting after my fight, why the fuck would i want to stay in the arena anyways?

Back