Africa on Discovery Channel

I think he shot his load early. Now he is pretending to have whiskey dick

I'd like to see how this melodramatic hippy pairs up with the new guy.

I'll be watching the rerun of Africa after because I missed it.

Damn forgot about this show. Will catch it another time and that giraffe behavior is called necking.

I recorded this and just now got a chance to watch it, the giraffe fight was super intense. The spider doing a barrel roll down a hill was awesome too. Man some insects/animals etc just fascinate the hell out of me.

Saw last night's episode, was good.

That old giraffe took that leg shot, feigned injury, and pulled that liver shot out of his bag of tricks. Bein' old and wise like a boss!

great show so far... i didn't know about it until watched dual survival..

Saw last night's episode, was good.

That old giraffe took that leg shot, feigned injury, and pulled that liver shot out of his bag of tricks. Bein' old and wise like a boss!

That was so slick. Like Silva and Bas trained him together.

Damn forgot about this show. Will catch it another time and that giraffe behavior is called necking.

Hey Gabe, this female black rhino was about to get it on with a bigger male rhino until a smaller rhino showed up and gave her some antelope antlers as a present than she decided to give it up to the smaller one.

Why do rhino chicks love antlers so much?

That show was great. I like how they tried to show new things and not the same 'Africa' that always gets shown. The crickets in particular were sick.

I feel i've missed out on something wonderful here.

I watched that scene with the cricket and I'll never understand how they capture that shit on camera. They must've had multiple cameras setup ahead of time at different angles to get it from in the nest to hitting the ground to being eaten by the other crickets. Blows my mind.

Last edited:
Hey Gabe, this female black rhino was about to get it on with a bigger male rhino until a smaller rhino showed up and gave her some antelope antlers as a present than she decided to give it up to the smaller one.

Why do rhino chicks love antlers so much?

That's interesting, I've never heard of a rhino doing that. Plenty of animals uses gifts to woo the ladies but never heard of it in a rhino.

I found the Giraffe fight.

And the rhino who has a failure.

Back