AEW XXXVII: The Ironman Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Fish will just be a good hand, hes too old and not exactly over to do much. Doesnt hurt to have a good vet around to help there roster.

I love that AEW does what we want and still amkes it good.

We knew Hangman was coming. still popped.

LMAO people are roasting the TBS title right now because the TBS logo looks like the word Ho's close up.

The women get the new Ho's championship.

FBD1T5NXIAUydvg
brandi playin 4d chess on these ho's

Bobby Fish will just be a good hand, hes too old and not exactly over to do much. Doesnt hurt to have a good vet around to help there roster.

I love that AEW does what we want and still amkes it good.

We knew Hangman was coming. still popped.
Yup!
Even though we know what's going to happen, doesn't mean we won't be happy when it does.

Unlike that other BLUE BALLS company!

Yup!
Even though we know what's going to happen, doesn't mean we won't be happy when it does.

Unlike that other BLUE BALLS company!
At first, leading up to the ladder match, I was hoping for some kind of swerve or surprise. Then I thought about it, and could not figure out who they could put in the Joker spot, and decided a swerve for swerves sake is stupid. Popped big for Cowboy..

Loved the show this week. From top to bottom - fantastic!

8 man was great. Luchasaurus was over like crazy. Not sure why they had JB take the pin. There was a sign in the crowd from some blind person who thinks Bryan needs a tan.

Punk cut a great promo.

The Cody/Arn bit was interesting to say the least. Not sure where they're going here.

TNT title match was good. Fish dude looks fine. Dan Lambert getting nuclear heat. Jericho didn't miss a beat with the faulty mic.

The TBS belt looks great. The right move for the division. The women's division has come a long way from awful comedy wrestlers doing a mime act.

Darby sit down was very good. JR said "arse." I lol'd.

Great to see Dante get mic time. Again, baby steps are appreciated.

It seems that Brian Cage is back. OK. Kinda want to see this feud with Starks finish soon.

There was a good promo package re: the TBS title. One thing though, that Sky Blue lady needs to practise talking. Sounded so out of place. Google tells me she's super young, so plenty of time to improve.

The Shida/Deeb match was great. They swerved me! I was certain Shida was winning. Cool to see where Deeb goes from here.

Looks like Lio Rush is gonna be another guy to do the agent gimmick better than Hardy.

Britt cut a good promo.

Main event was crazy and cool! Monster pop for Hangman. What a star! Andrade took a sick spill onto a ladder outside. Insane. Hangman on the ladder having a beer to finish the show - PERFECT!!!

This x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. You'd think the reaction and support Hangman got last night would put an end to such nonsense, but I'm sure the usual suspects here and elsewhere will say "HURRDURR IT WUZ IN PHILLY! SMARK CROWD!1!"

"Night off." I don't think that young Maxwell is being truthful here.

This x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. You'd think the reaction and support Hangman got last night would put an end to such nonsense, but I'm sure the usual suspects here and elsewhere will say "HURRDURR IT WUZ IN PHILLY! SMARK CROWD!1!"

WWE worm has seeped too far into some peoples brains.
Cornette is one of them, he still thinks Hangman is going to get lost in the shuffle.
Newsflash shit for brains, TK isn't VKM. The original plan always moves forward, despite Punk, Bryan or Cole being there.

Too much Stockholm Syndrome from the sports entertainment fans.

Hangman is going to get lost in the shuffle cause he sucks and he'll always suck

Stockholm syndrome is thinking a rasslin promoter is better than another. <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back