AEW XXV: A Step Back

Better Run and Music

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the name drop on IMPACT last night are we getting Kenny and the Good Brothers vs the Bucks and Ibushi at DoN

Hellboy II.. don;t think ive seen Hellboy 1, and besides, its 2 in the morning

After the name drop on IMPACT last night are we getting Kenny and the Good Brothers vs the Bucks and Ibushi at DoN

JR was trying to act like he learned something with all the NJPW dub overs he did for AXS mentioning Tanahashi tonight.

<27>

That’s gotta be at Wrestle Kingdom after Kenny collects belts all year and Ibushi and the IWGP is the final trophy

So Kenny is winning the G1 then? Or does Ibushi win again and pick Omega?

So Kenny is winning the G1 then? Or does Ibushi win again and pick Omega?
In a perfect world we get Ibushi/G1 winner night one then Ibushi/ mystery opponent that turns out to be Kenny. However much of a crowd they could have would lose their shit when Devils Sky starts playing.

Then Kenny loses all the belts 1 by 1 and the final loss, Callis turns on him setting up the reunion with the Bucks

In a perfect world we get Ibushi/G1 winner night one then Ibushi/ mystery opponent that turns out to be Kenny. However much of a crowd they could have would lose their shit when Devils Sky starts playing.

Then Kenny loses all the belts 1 by 1 and the final loss, Callis turns on him setting up the reunion with the Bucks

As much as I think NJPW is now cool with the prospects of working with AEW, putting the title on Kenny when he's not even working there full time is a tough sell to me. Sure they did it to the intercontinental title, but you see where that is right now.

I would be downright shocked if it happened. On multiple different levels. Plus Ibushi's story is that he's trying to transcend god. Who keeps calling themselves the god of pro wrestling? I think Kenny collects a bunch of belts and Ibushi stops him cold in his tracks. That sparks his decline and then yeah, probably a bucks reunion.

Didn't feel like watching last night. First Dynamite I've ever missed. Took a nap instead.

Can't let the streak of seeing every episode die, so going in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back