• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW XCVIII: MEAT FOREVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
stanley-the-office-sleeping-vqjqss9c8efrxg7o.gif

Is Collision worth watching from last night?

Wonder what, besides money, incentivized Jade jumping ship?

Jesus, this week's Collision was the absolute shits. WCW Thunder-level stuff. Another empty arena that they couldn't hide. Not a single flattering angle outside of the hard cam.

Opening tag was good... except there was some girl in the crowd who would not SHUT THE FUCK UP. My god.

Hobbs/Miro package was good.

FTR tag was ehh. And now they are wrestling guys who the fans literally chanted "who are you" at. Some nondescript fat guy and another dude. Fucking hell.

"Collision take 22." I literally couldn't believe it. Amateur hour.

In the year of our lord 2023, John Silver pinned a member of the Acclaimed.

Purple Doritos! Up there as the best thing on this show.

Aussie Open vs some dude with the worst hairline I have ever seen. Skinny Cena's promo afterwards was beuughhghh.

Toni Storm - my goodness. A welcome break from the parade of fail.

Andrade beat Sky. Good.

BCG were great.

Hardys match was miserable. Someone on Twitter put it perfectly: Matt Hardy wrestles like he's in a full body cast. Jeff can't do Poetry In Motion anymore. Fire them.
Wishdotcom Wyatt Family win and you could hear a groan from the small, crowd. They then cut a horrifically bad promo.

Grand Slam cannot come fast enough.

Yet another deathmatch. Fuck off with that stip.

Main event was good, but that's about it.

Tits McGee from Whore Island is also at the Mets game, wonder if her and MJF hung out.

Cardona teasing showing up on Dynamite to confront Santana after they faced off in HOG. Imagine if Tony Khan actually gives a platform to push a fucking House of Glory storyline on his national programming. Wouldn't even put it past him lol

Cardona teasing showing up on Dynamite to confront Santana after they faced off in HOG. Imagine if Tony Khan actually gives a platform to push a fucking House of Glory storyline on his national programming. Wouldn't even put it past him lol

Santana got fat. I'd fire him on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back