• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2024 Live Thread

Really fun live show last night that at least to me didn't feel long.

Crowd turned on Mercedes. MJF obvious got a huge pop as did the returning Baker. Didn't think there were any terrible matches so overall a solid show. Ospreay/Swerve was one of the best matches I've seen live. Had a phenomenal atmosphere too.

Any word if Mark Briscoe was ok after the ladder spot?

Just finished FD. Show was fine overall. Thankfully wasn't as long as the previous ppv.

MJF/Hechicero was fine. That brainbuster is jarring as hell. Can't get used to a brainbuster finishing a match. MJF's hair was Bruno-esque.

Funny Elite promo vid. Probably not what the story needs, but whatevs - it's on life support as is. Match was fine.

Bryan vs Takagi was long. Very long.

Toni vs Mina was fantastic. Favourite thing on the show!

OC vs Zack was good. Surprising result.

Went for a long piss break during Jericho's match.

Ladder match was good. Many crazy spots. My big takeaway was that Takeshita is still mega over in spite of Don Callis. Takeshita need to dump that group ASAP.

TBS title match was fine. Howled at the fans turning on Mercedes. Very happy that Britt is back.

Mox match sucked. A recurring theme with him lately.

Main event was good. Kills me that they telegraphed the result on Dynamite. Could've been infinitely better. As with Takeshita, Will needs to dump Don.

Really fun live show last night that at least to me didn't feel long.

Crowd turned on Mercedes. MJF obvious got a huge pop as did the returning Baker. Didn't think there were any terrible matches so overall a solid show. Ospreay/Swerve was one of the best matches I've seen live. Had a phenomenal atmosphere too.
Welcome to the club of Ospreay at Forbidden Door being your best live match

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rawkit
Back