• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2024 Live Thread

Based God

プロレス
Platinum Member
Reaction score

2Pid8ML.jpeg

GRS80CMWgAAPZz-

GRBPxtPXEAAcuoG

GRMKWJ1WAAA29Ca

GRNdjjeXsAAMvxF

GRDYgPGWEAEZg_P

GRSi18bW0AA-VCP

GRUzExxWEAAp0Lg

GRSJX8LacAAtAE5

GRU73aZWkAAXdxx

GQfQOE0XAAAAtyb

Zero Hour:

GRS-PRsXYAADTX1

Even Zero Hour is stacked lol.

Looks like build for Hangman 3 will start up so having the stakes being upped with a title will elevate that. I've flip flopped but last week or so of build it seems obvious Swerve retains.

I'm hoping they don't go with the very very obvious Jack Perry win and we get someone else for the TNT title. (I know I know JP is winning 100%)

Also Storm vs Mina fighting for the love of Mariah, the fans are the winners lol

Forbidden Door holds a special place in my heart as the day of the 2022 event was the day we decided to have Baby Buss, and 2023 had us attending as our last big treat to ourselves before becoming responsible.

I was asleep on the couch by 7 yesterday (ppv won't start until 9 my time) so I highly doubt I'll be watching this live, if at all, but I hope it is a killer event and the ghost of Tanahashi thrives once more!

Forbidden Door holds a special place in my heart as the day of the 2022 event was the day we decided to have Baby Buss, and 2023 had us attending as our last big treat to ourselves before becoming responsible.

I was asleep on the couch by 7 yesterday (ppv won't start until 9 my time) so I highly doubt I'll be watching this live, if at all, but I hope it is a killer event and the ghost of Tanahashi thrives once more!
Hope things are going well, Friend! Tell Summer I said hi and I hope cams are going good

Probably All Out 2020 knowing his luck
I must have had the AEW can do no wrong goggles on still at that point because I remember the Hardy KO being hard to recover from but after a couple matches still enjoying the show. After looking up the card, wtf is this shit?

I must have had the AEW can do no wrong goggles on still at that point because I remember the Hardy KO being hard to recover from but after a couple matches still enjoying the show. After looking up the card, wtf is this shit?
I remember loads of fans complaining that Britt v Swole should be on the main card, Tony Khan changed it last minute to appease people, and it was so bad lmao

I think another thing as well was it being well into the 30s/90s with really high humidity so all the wrestlers struggled in their matches.

Back