Banned
Reaction score
More fun!
More blood!
Better storylines!
All inclusive and diverse!
CM Punk is gunna join!

aew-double-or-nothing-poster-grid.jpg

Check out Double Or Nothing guys - it was the best event in years!

'UFC discussion' 'HEY GUYS WATCH THIS WRESTLING EVENT IM 5 HAHAHA'

Wasteland and IP Ban

Mma fans are so insecure about wrestling

Hurrdur it's fake lolz.

They are so scared of this fringe sport being associated with pro wrestling that they go full autist anytime it's brought up.

There is nothing fake about taking bumps on concrete or broken necks! And an addiction to painkillers is as real as it gets : o (

Mma fans are so insecure about wrestling

Hurrdur it's fake lolz.

They are so scared of this fringe sport being associated with pro wrestling that they go full autist anytime it's brought up.

So you assume that loving wrestling should be mandatory for every MMA fan and wrestling is always on-topic here?

Thanks for posting a clip or a link......... turd.

Also is that chris Jericho looking like the undertaker?

So you assume that loving wrestling should be mandatory for every MMA fan and wrestling is always on-topic here?
Did I say that?

I'm talking about how easily rustled mma fans, or more specifically UFC fans, are.

Did I say that?

I'm talking about how easily rustled mma fans, or more specifically UFC fans, are.
They are "rustled" from wrestling related topic in MMA forum and inadequate comparison.

if it was better, you'd be on a AEW forum with the other 20 fans they have

we are all alpha's that train UFC here bro, get out

Unless Wrestling magically reintroduces all of the debauchery and outlaw shit backstage, the in-ring product and overall product will continue to be sterile, overproduced garbage that can only appeal to a small niche.

20 drunk/drugged up meatheads who don't give a fuck walking into a ring on Monday Night, on live TV, and talking all kinds of ridiculous shit to a live audience (with no mood lighting) and then having some pretty good matches (at least on the undercard) was what made wrestling so big in the 90s.

It WAS Raw, well, at least WCW was.

Fake fighting has legitimately been more interesting than real fighting since about 2016 or so, in my opinion. That's both a statement on the poor state of modern MMA and the uptick in quality of worked fights over the past few years. If you could have told me back in the 2003-2010 era that pro wrestling would become more entertaining than MMA again, I'd have thought you were mad.

AEW's style isn't to my personal tastes and I don't think I'll ever become a regular viewer because of that, but despite my gripes, Double or Nothing was decently entertaining.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back