• Total voters

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
aew_revolution_800x1280fit.0.jpg

upload_2020-1-31_8-15-33-png.719967

Where and How to Watch

Revolution will be held Saturday, Feb. 29, at Wintrust Arena in Chicago.

Those in the U.S. and Canada can order the event for $49.99 on B/R Live or through cable providers.

The main card starts at 8 p.m. ET, preceded by a pre-show called The Buy In at 7:30 p.m.

Announced Matches

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Jon Moxley (world championship)

Cody Rhodes vs. MJF

Kenny Omega and Adam Page (c) vs. Young Bucks (tag team championship)

Nyla Rose (c) vs. Kris Statlander (women's world championship)

Jake Hager vs. Dustin Rhodes

Darby Allin vs. Sammy Guevara

Pac vs. Orange Cassidy

SCU vs. The Dark Order

8w3lpFS.gif

I'm going to miss this because I'm taking LTR to Jurassic World Live tomorrow night. Can we all just agree to watch it together on Sunday?

I'm still confused about how I ordered this for $20 instead of $50 on FITE

Y2J should win dirty here

The reason is that Y2J is still hot and AEW is doing good with him being champ

Plus Double or Nothing is the next PPV and I think that show makes more sense since its kinda like AEWs premier show or whatever.

Last edited:

Plus Double or Nothing is the next PPV and I think that show makes more sense since its kinda like AEWs premier show or whatever.
Lance Archer debut perhaps?

I don't think I'd be upset with either result tbh. It just depends on how they do it.

Jericho
MJF
Bucks
Rose
Darby
Hager
Dark Order
Cassidy

Mox
MJF
Omega and Hangman
Rose
Darby
Hager
Pac
Dark Order

Will the First Lady of The Undisputed Era jump ship tonight?

fqje6tdngqj41.jpg

Mjf
Darby
Mox

they a have scheduled autograph signings at the AEW booth tomorrow

I feel like there might be a lot of fuckery on this show with the last 3 matches. Jericho retains with fuckery. MJF wins with fuckery. Bucks win with Kenny turning on Hangman to remake the cocky dickhead original Elite.

Pac beats Cassidy - Pac just lost and it makes no sense to put him on a losing streak, especially against FS.

Dark Order beat SCU - again, the only thing that makes sense

Hager beats Dustin - again, the only thing that makes sense. Dustin can get a win back in the inevitably Dustin/Cody v Hager/Jericho tag match down the line

Snivelling shit beats Darby - Darby is over enough he doesnt need the win, and its too early in this feud for the face to get the win

Nyla beats Statlander - Most obvious result on the card

Bucks beat Page/Omega - gonna be a ton of shitfuckery, and like others, expect the Bucks to turn into the obnoxious egotistical shits

MJF beats Cody - Like Darby/Sammy this feud is a long way from done and Cody's defeat can be justified by the gauntlet he had to run over the last 4 weeks while MJF got to rest up

Jericho beats Mox - Pretty much same boat as MJF/Cody, theres more heat in this feud and its too early for Mox to win. And like Cody, Mox's defeat can be justified by the fact hes had ten barrels of shit kicked out of him over teh last month.

Are any of these matches on the Buy In

Back