AEW needs to hire Adam Blampied.

Adam Blampied is a fucking tool.. he went into self exile over asking chicks for nudes lol then tried to make it a teaching moment.. What a fucking loser lol

And people who actually know the business of wrestling should book. Not shitty tv writers or ppl with a lot of retweets on twitter

LOL incorrect. Because less than 10% of the audience would associate anyone with ROH or NJPW.

Tazz, Ross, Goldust, Swagger equals same old shit which shouldn't be what AEW is. That match could have been on 2009 episode of Smackdown.
That's such a ridiculous mindset to have. WWE are allowed to use and push talent from RoH and NJPW, but no other company are allowed to use and push talent from WWE? How the fuck does that work? Also why would you not use some of the top talent in the world like Mox, Cody, and Jericho? You'd be a fucking moron to do that.

That's such a ridiculous mindset to have. WWE are allowed to use and push talent from RoH and NJPW, but no other company are allowed to use and push talent from WWE? How the fuck does that work? Also why would you not use some of the top talent in the world like Mox, Cody, and Jericho? You'd be a fucking moron to do that.
My argument is always WWF grabbed the talent that everybody saw something in in guys like Mick Foley, Steve Austin, HHH, and hell, even throw Marc Mero and Dustin Rhodes in there. WCW castoffs. The difference with TNA is that they seemingly literally took anybody who came from WWE because they were from WWE and not because fans actually wanted them there.

My argument is always WWF grabbed the talent that everybody saw something in in guys like Mick Foley, Steve Austin, HHH, and hell, even throw Marc Mero and Dustin Rhodes in there. WCW castoffs. The difference with TNA is that they seemingly literally took anybody who came from WWE because they were from WWE and not because fans actually wanted them there.
I'd say AEW have done a decent enough job so far of picking and choosing who they want from WWE. Shawn Spears and Jake Hager have probably been the only ones who fans weren't clamouring for to go to AEW, but they've at least had a reason for being signed and done something with their time.

I'd say AEW have done a decent enough job so far of picking and choosing who they want from WWE. Shawn Spears and Jake Hager have probably been the only ones who fans weren't clamouring for to go to AEW, but they've at least had a reason for being signed and done something with their time.
Yeah. Hager I wasnt down for, Spears I was but he is super underwhelming and too much of a goof. Maybe if whatever happened this past Wednesday leads to him being a bit more serious, he wont annoy me as much... hager has way exceeded my expectations though. I like him a lot.

I will say this, I am super not down for Zack Ryder rumored to be signing. Super not down.

Yeah. Hager I wasnt down for, Spears I was but he is super underwhelming and too much of a goof. Maybe if whatever happened this past Wednesday leads to him being a bit more serious, he wont annoy me as much... hager has way exceeded my expectations though. I like him a lot.

I will say this, I am super not down for Zack Ryder rumored to be signing. Super not down.
I was interested to see where the tag team thing went before the whole pandemic happened, but yeah mostly Spears has been meh.

Didn't Cody come out and say he wouldn't be signing Ryder? I swear I seen him say something like "This isn't All Friends Wrestling"

If Ryder was signed for backstage or something I don't think I'd care, but I have zero interest in seeing him wrestle in AEW.

I was interested to see where the tag team thing went before the whole pandemic happened, but yeah mostly Spears has been meh.

Didn't Cody come out and say he wouldn't be signing Ryder? I swear I seen him say something like "This isn't All Friends Wrestling"

If Ryder was signed for backstage or something I don't think I'd care, but I have zero interest in seeing him wrestle in AEW.
Oh? I have no idea. I thought I read the opposite but that was probably just rumored stuff. Sign Rusev and Deonna and maybe ec3 and that's enough for me from the recent crop. I would be half tempted to see Joe Hennig but he is probably better off in NWA when that comes back.

Oh? I have no idea. I thought I read the opposite but that was probably just rumored stuff. Sign Rusev and Deonna and maybe ec3 and that's enough for me from the recent crop. I would be half tempted to see Joe Hennig but he is probably better off in NWA when that comes back.
Rusev, Deonna, EC3, then Lance Storm and Finlay for backstage. Finlay working on the women's division seems like an obvious option.

When they aired the Search For Spears video packages in March he was in one of them lol would have been great to see him get a shot.

Yeah, I'd like to see him in AEW.

Doesn't have to be that high up, just take a shot at it, if good, have a good midcard career and get those YouTube followers feeling good about it...

Rusev, Deonna, EC3, then Lance Storm and Finlay for backstage. Finlay working on the women's division seems like an obvious option.
Were the agents cut cut, or just furloughed cut? If they're gone properly, then hiring Finlay for the women is a no-brainer. And yeah, Rusev is a must-have. Dude can both work and sell, something a bit too uncommon these days.

Were the agents cut cut, or just furloughed cut? If they're gone properly, then hiring Finlay for the women is a no-brainer. And yeah, Rusev is a must-have. Dude can both work and sell, something a bit too uncommon these days.
I think so, yeah. Seems crazy that they'd get rid of Finlay. Lance Storm had only just gone there as well and closed down his wrestling school to do so.

Rusev is definitely the most valuable out of the lot, I'd say.

I say throw The Revival in there too, and that would be it as far as former WWE guys I would sign if I was AEW. I do agree that AEW shouldn't make the mistake of signing literally every former WWE guy ever. That's the the same mistake that WCW and TNA/Impact made.

Oh, and obviously I would sign someone like CM Punk or John Cena if their were available, but I seriously doubt that is an option.

I say throw The Revival in there too, and that would be it as far as former WWE guys I would sign if I was AEW. I do agree that AEW shouldn't make the mistake of signing literally every former WWE guy ever. That's the the same mistake that WCW and TNA/Impact made.
Oh I didn't include The Revival because I think it's obvious that they're going to AEW.

Oh I didn't include The Revival because I think it's obvious that they're going to AEW.
Oh okay, fair enough. I just wish Corny would sign with AEW to manage them. But I seriously doubt that would happen as 1. he doesn't want to travel anymore, and 2. he hates Omega and The Bucks too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back