• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW LXXXIV: Rise Above The Noise And Confusion

Which pillar should wrestle MJF for the belt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon opted for commentary so he doesn't have to do Moxleys stupid entrance.

What if the big swerve is Takeshita stays with the Elite and Kota Ibushi joins BCC.

its good. Gets to be part of the tag, has history as Mr ROH
fits right in with this crew and crowd.
hes not gonna be a cross over star, but im gonna enjoy the fuck out of him spamming back breakers again and beating people up like old ROH days

give me him vs bryan, claudio, hell be a player coach too...oh yeah

Bryan unless you’re going tot shamelessly flirt you do not call Excalibur man in the mask

It's the Golden Brothers!

Takeshita has added mass. When you call the call to work with Kenny Omega you better grab the brass ring.

What if the big swerve is Takeshita stays with the Elite and Kota Ibushi joins BCC.
I'm wondering if it was actually Takeshita and Ibushi that attacked The Young Bucks, and it was set up by Don.

Mox ain't wrestling
Butcher and Blade?

Fuck I could've turned this shit off before Atom Cole's segment.
john-c-reilly-motherfucker.gif

Kenny hit it clean! Finally!

I'm wondering if it was actually Takeshita and Ibushi that attacked The Young Bucks, and it was set up by Don.

I did think it was Don trying to get Kenny on his own/away from the others, cause hes the cash cow for Don

Takeshita wearing those colours with golden stars on it can't be a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back