AEW LXVII - Locker Room Madness Fallout

Who wins the tournament for the AEW World Heavyweight Championship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And so I told Tony, backstage fights? Those are FUCKING ILLEGAL! Suspend but don't fire your golden goose, regardless of how problematic they can be, and always, ALWAYS have interim championship belts waiting on the side

tony-khan-dana-white.jpg

Camp CM Punk now "softening" and saying the "kicked down the door" was just a phase and Ace attacked Kenny cause he thought kenny was attacking punk when Kenny was trying to separate a buck and punk.

Still I see people defending crying mother fucker punk

Camp CM Punk now "softening" and saying the "kicked down the door" was just a phase and Ace attacked Kenny cause he thought kenny was attacking punk when Kenny was trying to separate a buck and punk.

Still I see people defending crying mother fucker punk
Looks like it's getting clearer who was at fault now. The locker room taking The Elite's side was also pretty telling

More locker room shenanigans update:

https://www.f4wonline.com/newslette...ng-bucks-backstage-altercation-at-aew-all-out

1) Everyone is suspended until the investigation is done
2) The Bucks "kicking down the door" has now been fully debunked.
3) the only points universally agreed on is that the Bucks came into the room without knocking, both sides were mad, Punk punched Matt, Steel hit Nick with a chair and pulled hair and bit Omega"
4) Confirmation that Megha was present for the whole thing.
5) MJF witnessed the whole thing
6) Ironically, "the only story we’ve directly gotten was from someone very close to the Punk side", which is hilarious since Punk was complaining about dirtsheets and now he's trying to benefit from them.

Last edited:
More locker room shenanigans update:

https://www.f4wonline.com/newslette...ng-bucks-backstage-altercation-at-aew-all-out

1) Everyone is suspended until the investigation is done
2) The Bucks "kicking down the door" has now been fully debunked.
3) the only points universally agreed on is that the Bucks came into the room without knocking, both sides were mad, Punk punched Matt, Steel hit Nick with a chair and pulled hair and bit Omega"
4) Confirmation that Megha was present for the whole thing.
5)
MJF witnessed the whole thing
6) Ironically, "the only story we’ve directly gotten was from someone very close to the Punk side", which is hilarious since Punk was complaining about dirtsheets and now he's trying to benefit from them.

Tony listens to Megha pretty much unconditionally. He'll believe her version over all else. So the complete truth will come out shortly. My guess is Punk acted like a lunatic and is done with the promotion.

Also, that report by Dave says Punk planned this rant 2 weeks in advance. Fucking guy doesn't get it

I'd hate to be CM Punk right now. Dude now has a reputation for being a diva and locker room cancer, burning bridges with WWE and on the verge of doing the same with AEW, has a failed legacy in the UFC, has an ugly dog and hangs out with a cannibal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back