Locked AEW LXVI : Squashed Punk Champion - Sherdog PWD

Punk going over?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Efeds ugh....killed forums.

Bunch of nerds taking their stupid promos so serious and getting legit angry when their fake personas lost a match that was written by someone they know.

Phil Brooks would be jealous of the egos of efedders. It was actually pretty bad lol I saw some hilarious tantrums

unlm8clpam181.jpg

Thinking about efedding some more. Efedding is also how I first learned html and photoshop so I could make my promotion's website look dope and I would make my promos look dope as fuck too lol instead of posting my promos in the thread, I would post a link to it and I had my promos on a Geocities page, I would have an emdedded real audio file so people could play my guys theme song, would have dope logos for my character that I made in photoshop lol, got to a point where everyone in my group would hit me up with logos.

That was a great time, but like some people said, that shit took a lot of fucking time. Efedded is pretty much what got me to stop being a massive dipshit criminal and straighten up. I stopped doing hoodrat shit with my friends to writing about pretend wrestlers on the internet. <Lmaoo>
same, I learned to write a lot better and went from a future janitor to hey this kid has something over 4 yrs in hs English, then my teachers in college thought I was a plagiarist in college because I walked in busting out these flowing well paced essays right out the gate, and I had to show them this competitive writing forum I was a part of because they didn’t believe one of the athletes on scholarship would actually be able to write like I was. All because basically when I tried to go up to the “big leagues” of serious efedding I got made fun off and called a joke who could barely form a sentence and these were adults telling 14-15 yr old me this shit so I took it to heart and actually got something out of it haha crazy. Unfortunately I still kept being a dumbass who still got arrested for a few more years, but it definitely was an education disguised as fun.

as a matter of practice, I never try and write well or punctuate here, I hardly ever write anymore and sometimes I wonder what happened, but whatever I dig holes and dump cement in for a living, guess writing isn’t a priority anymore lol

Thought the shows were excellent while Punk was out with his injured foot. They also kept their ratings up without him.
Ratings and ticket sales were down this summer without him.

The best thing about this whole thing is Punk doing his “if you have a problem then just come and find me!” Tough talk and then they did <Lmaoo>. I bet he was quite surprised

Punk’s a toxic, self entitled, little bitch.

he can take his repugnant, sloppy move stealing, combat sport cosplaying, tired methhead looking ass back home to twitter.

Would like to see Punk get kickboxed up by supposed tinfoil nutter, Bobby Fish too.

Ratings actually went up for the most part while he was out lol these are the ratings for the month leading up to Punk winning the title

April 27th 921k
May 4th 833k
May 11th 840k
May 18th 922k
May 25th 929k

Over the summer he was gone they actually did better lol

What Jim is saying is true. These divas from both sides should realize the opportunity given. CM Punk was supposedly broke before he got the shot in AEW and The Elite went from low six figure t-shirt sellers to millionaires. Most of the rest of the roster would be struggling on the indy's right now.

All these dorks should be lining up to shake Mr. Khan's hand when he walks into the building on Wednesday.

Is Rosenberg one of the WWE guys?

Regardless, he's saying he has a "hunch" that Punk "will never be seen in a real wrestling setting again."

Granted I don't know how credible this guy is.

I mean how is it not already announced that ace is fired?
I've seen on Twitter that the police are involved and there's legal issues to deal with first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back