AEW LX: Ingobernable Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not Marina, Thunder is fighting back at weird times with Marina and wasn't with Nyla. I think its they are extra competitive or something, because they both did MMA.

Marina sucks with everyone and Thunder Rosa is usually good with everyone except for Marina.

Making me rethink Thunder Rosa sandbagging her a few weeks ago. It was probably just Marina sucking.

It's making me remember when Marina wrestled Skye Blue and froze in the ring and Skye Blue was having to throw herself at Marina to get Marina to do anything. Almost feels like Marina is freezing up and forgetting how to work mid match whenever she wrestles Thunder Rosa.

So what Scorpio still gonna have his belt even after losing? No!! Wardlow should throw it in the ocean and tell him to fuck off and hold up the one true belt.

Marina sucks with everyone and Thunder Rosa is usually good with everyone except for Marina.

Making me rethink Thunder Rosa sandbagging her a few weeks ago. It was probably just Marina sucking.

It's making me remember when Marina wrestled Skye Blue and froze in the ring and Skye Blue was having to throw herself at Marina to get Marina to do anything. Almost feels like Marina is freezing up and forgetting how to work mid match whenever she wrestles Thunder Rosa.
Didn't she injure Skye?

I'm gonna be at Garden State Pro that night of Death Before Dishonor. Son of a bitch

unnlliiiimmiiitttteeeed viollleeennnceee.
God I cant wait for an eventual HoB vs BCC trios

Doubt Briscoes win because it's very clear they're gonna do FTR vs Bucks for all 4 tag titles. But should still be great.

13 minutes. I expect 13 minutes of unadulterated violence

Kick his fucking ass Brodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back