AEW LVII: On the road to Double or Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope one day Garcia turns and joins BCC.

Good episode today though, lots happened to progress.

Dont care much for Tanahashi vs Punk.

Who gets Okada? Bryan?
But I wanted Bryan vs ZSJ

Solid show tonight. Hikuleo did NOT show me anything. Maybe next time.

me-waiting-patiently-5b02fa.jpg

what did you think of the mjf stuff tonight?

I thought it was amazing, seriously one of MJF's best work and I pretty much love everything he does so you know it must be true

I do recognize that it opens the door to a slippery slope though, I dont want everything to turn into 17 layers of irony and everybody referencing everybody else and their dirtsheet nonsense on the show every week
Its pro wrestling, its fake, lets mostly keep it that way

what did you think of the mjf stuff tonight?
i think hes a little shit
its getting old too soon
and wouldve been wayyyyyy better if he'd come out selling the wardlow match in a neckbrace/on a gurney etc rolled into the ring and talked in a normal voice like he was done for a while... and then gradually turnt up the heat and talked about not wanting to be here and then work the shoot
but not be the same shouting angry mjf.

look at what he did tonight and ask urself if he could do that on vinces show- probably not.
if mjf can't talk shit to the wwe universe in the same manner then how is he gonna get heat?

tag team with the miz

turns into miz vs mjf angle

mjf goes over, becomes face,
then what?

chase cody?
no way

down to nxt he goes
then bitches about that place too

at this point i dont really care what he says or where he goes because what makes/breaks him is the angle and person hes feuding with; he hasnt established himself well enough in ring for me to hold interest.

Glad tonight's show was great. Some of the post PPV Dynamites in the past haven't always been the best, but now Big Tone ain't letting his foot off the gas. That's what I love to see from the 2 time 2 time 2 time Booker/Promoter of the Year.

I thought it was amazing, seriously one of MJF's best work and I pretty much love everything he does so you know it must be true

I do recognize that it opens the door to a slippery slope though, I dont want everything to turn into 17 layers of irony and everybody referencing everybody else and their dirtsheet nonsense on the show every week
Its pro wrestling, its fake, lets mostly keep it that way
Yes Pete but you know tony is gonna see the talk that promo caused and push everyone in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back