AEW is awful lol

Well get ready for more. WWE apparently shoveling all the under 220lbs guys out, and hiring spectacle sized prospects instead, I'm really looking forward to Rick Steiners son, but that's not the point. The point is AEW is gonna have all the wittle guys they can handle, it's going to be one giant gymnastics contest. It's almost like WWE just realized they had somewhere to dump all the trash now. And AEW have plenty of bodies to kill in their staged botch fest.

Vince has been around forever, he knows a money mark when he sees one, so I'm sure he's laughing at the thought of Tony signing up all his rejects and paying them crazy money.

Vince has been around forever, he knows a money mark when he sees one, so I'm sure he's laughing at the thought of Tony signing up all his rejects and paying them crazy money.
oh vince doesnt give 2 shits about AEW anymore, he's glad his guys got a retirement package to fall on for a minute until AEW goes under. Then he'll rehire all these guys on a "special alumni standard contract" and literally lowball every last one of them on a deal they'll probably be happy to accept. I find it rather amusing. Anyway, wwe will greatly improve when it just becomes what it wants to be instead of trying to force something Vince is going to continue to resist. Now maybe the product will gain some continuity. The sad truth is Rey Mysterio was an experiment in uncharted territory when he came to WWE and entered the main event. But Rey is the best in the business! Rey is an anomaly. Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero were anomalies. The truth is those successes never needed repeating. They felt out of place to begin with if we are being real. WWE has raped their bigger names and bigger guys as of late. John Cena literally got deleted like a video game character. Brock destroyed after his opponent kicked out of 4 F5s. Roman tapping to Bryan and needing interference to survive Owen's. Wtf? How are you supposed to believe ANYTHING as far as a wrestlers auras if they can't beat halflings? Honestly, time to tidy up imo.

The guys going to AEW belong there, they'll fit better there, who knows maybe the better fit will create a better product over time. But right now it's a landfill.

oh vince doesnt give 2 shits about AEW anymore, he's glad his guys got a retirement package to fall on for a minute until AEW goes under. Then he'll rehire all these guys on a "special alumni standard contract" and literally lowball every last one of them on a deal they'll probably be happy to accept. I find it rather amusing. Anyway, wwe will greatly improve when it just becomes what it wants to be instead of trying to force something Vince is going to continue to resist. Now maybe the product will gain some continuity. The sad truth is Rey Mysterio was an experiment in uncharted territory when he came to WWE and entered the main event. But Rey is the best in the business! Rey is an anomaly. Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero were anomalies. The truth is those successes never needed repeating. They felt out of place to begin with if we are being real. WWE has raped their bigger names and bigger guys as of late. John Cena literally got deleted like a video game character. Brock destroyed after his opponent kicked out of 4 F5s. Roman tapping to Bryan and needing interference to survive Owen's. Wtf? How are you supposed to believe ANYTHING as far as a wrestlers auras if they can't beat halflings? Honestly, time to tidy up imo.

The guys going to AEW belong there, they'll fit better there, who knows maybe the better fit will create a better product over time. But right now it's a landfill.

It's funny how Vince went from ruthless aggression mode when AEW was first announced, signing guys up for big money long term... and now he could care less, like "yeah Jericho can come on our network and talk about AEW", which would never have happened in the WWF vs WCW era.

Tony Khan conclusively proved he is no threat to the WWE.

WWE is awful too. The difference is WWE is the company largely responsible for the state of wrestling. AEW is just trying to exist in the shitty market WWE helped create.

Ratings......
R.6addf517a406967c91eeb50bc78d66ab

It’s hard to AEW seriously when their champion has done so many stupid things that make wrestling look like a joke.

AEW is definitely fucking horrible

I was a fan right at the start, excited for something better than WWE, bought Double or Nothing 2019 which I thought was really good, but somewhere along the way they turned to complete shit with horrible booking, dumb comedy shit that mirrors WWE, factions all over the roster, constant brawls after matches, brawls during backstage promos, constant flippy spotfest matches, the young bucks shitting on all tag team wrestling rules, idiotic refs, etc etc

and after Revolution this year I decided to give up, they will never get another dollar from me, the owner is a fucking clown mark too just wasting his daddy’s money

Fuck AEW

I was a fan right at the start, excited for something better than WWE, bought Double or Nothing 2019 which I thought was really good, but somewhere along the way they turned to complete shit with horrible booking, dumb comedy shit that mirrors WWE, factions all over the roster, constant brawls after matches, brawls during backstage promos, constant flippy spotfest matches, the young bucks shitting on all tag team wrestling rules, idiotic refs, etc etc

and after Revolution this year I decided to give up, they will never get another dollar from me, the owner is a fucking clown mark too just wasting his daddy’s money

Fuck AEW

Hear, hear!

Fuck AEW

I think this is the sad reality that Tony Khan and AEW cultists refuse to acknowledge. It's not just old school pro rasslin Cornette fan types that are turned off by the product. There are a lot of people (including you and myself) who went into it WANTING to love it but being turned off by the woeful lack of quality being presented. And the ratings reflect that. It plays to a very small niche audience - it doesn't bring in new fans and it doesn't satiate pro wrestling fans with good taste.

Case in point on how AEW doesn't think anything through or take their product seriously.

Even if you have no idea about MMA, ATT or Dan Lambert, they immediately establish that he owns one of the biggest MMA gyms in the world and that Masvidal and Nunes are his close associates and big deal MMA fighters, and came as his guests to this event.

Then Lambert cuts a heel promo (for some reason he has better mic skills than 95% of modern wrestlers), a wrestler comes out and beats his ass... and the two legit MMA superstars who are there to accompany Lambert do absolutely nothing to help. Not only do they do nothing, when the camera cuts to them Nunes is laughing and Masvidal looks bored and uninterested.

I guess this was supposed to be a shot at Cornette and other old school guys who criticize the product, but they just kind of proved the detractors right with this nonsensical skit. It also shows that Cornette is living rent-free in their heads.

Back