• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW: Forbidden Door 2023 6/25/23

Had 2 tornadoes skirt by with ping pong and baseball size hail, crazy rain which caused some water to sneak into the bkhse on Friday. Then got hit again Sunday, I feel your pain. Hopefully you didn't have any damage or anything.

That sucks ass. Have been seeing the damage wrought by these summer hail storms and it's just awful. Not to mention the tornadoes. There's an area about 20 minutes from here that still looks like a warzone because of a tornado in April.

Currently trying to further waterproof my foundation and redoing drains and shit, had water getting in my garage.

Some mark with a blog name Raj Giri was acting like taking away a star rating would stop the boys from doing tiger driver 91s and shit.
Lmao so dumb.

Yeah but is available anywhere ?

https://bleacherreport.com/post/aew-x-njpw-forbidden-door/cf699746-147b-431e-873a-746010a32dde

That'll be $49.99

No free rides here pal

ezgif-2-190a3a5d3d.gif

just caught the show. that ospreay/omega match was pretty decent.

Some mark with a blog name Raj Giri was acting like taking away a star rating would stop the boys from doing tiger driver 91s and shit.
people swear it’s going to kill someone like the guy who invented it didn’t die taking a back suplex

Back