• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW Dynamite XXXVI - AEW Takes over the Tri State Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its so Page still gets to take the belt from Kenny.
It also respects the rules AEW have about the whole ranking system sheit - which is why Punk is now going through the team tazz goones

Did I miss Brian Pillman jr starting his big babyface push?
OD8yXsD.gif

I went to Dynamite last night very last minute got stuck all the way up but it was all good. The Rampage taping was solid. The Ruby/Baker segment was great, definitely something to watch on Friday.
Glad you enjoyed it! You didn't see @sleepwalk then? Lol

What happened to Joey Janela? Seen something about him getting injured.

No I didn't see any pWders, decided to go very last minute and got there like 7ish.

Joey got busted open at some point during his match. I think it was during a top rope moonsault to the outside.

Last edited:
I went to Dynamite last night very last minute got stuck all the way up but it was all good. The Rampage taping was solid. The Ruby/Baker segment was great, definitely something to watch on Friday.

Glad you enjoyed it. I had a GREAT time at Dynamite/Rampage last week. It was awesome to be at a live wrestling event again.

Very much enjoyed the show this week. Great stuff. Built on everything for the Grand Slam shows which by the look of things are STACKED!!!

Cole vs Kaz was very good. As I suspected, Cole is a very good wrestler. With his considerable mic skills, he could be a huge deal. The 6 man should be great too.

MJF getting the crazy heat as usual. His ability to have crowds eating out of his hand is remarkable. They boo when he says "cut my music." That is something I haven't seen in a loooong time.

The sit-down with BP Jr was good. Dude is coming along very well. When he gets animated he really sounds like his dad. Only noticed that today.

While I enjoyed Christian ripping on Cole, god I wish it was JB who said it.

Cody is back. Great to see. Nice touch that he wore a suit so bright it could be seen from Mars. Giving Don Callis a run for his money there.

Anna Jay would rather have Tay in her corner than the DO. Me too.:)

The Jericho/Lambert segment was great! Fine use of both. Popped when I saw PVZ and Austin.

Jade vs Leyla was fine.

Andrade was OK. It's not just that he has a really strong accent, he also hasn't unlearned the crap WWE cadence. Both of those things are death for a promo.

Punk vs Hobbs it is. Loved the dream match tease for Punk vs Hook. "You think you're special..."

Darby vs Spears was very good. Darby over af. BAH GAWD the disrespect to Sting! Hyped for FTR vs Darby/Sting.

Bryan/Kenny segment was great. Bryan was never the best promo in the world, but it goes to show that in an unscripted environment anyone can excel. Just keep it simple! Should be a good match of course. Is it for the belt though?

Miro cut another good promo.

Main event was short and sweet. Just what it needed to be.

I dipped out on Baker/Ruby after Ruby's entrance to catch the trains.

I hate to say it, but AEW has far too much going on. Rampage needs to be two hours or Dynamite needs to expand to three.

Could be that people are too used to tedious WWE shows where something of note only happens once in a blue moon. AEW is fine as is.

They're just cramming too much shit into to two hours. Some of the matches should be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back