• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW CXX: Post All the GIFs

That promo from Mox wasn't very tranquilo

naito-tranquilo-ingobernables.gif

My brother texted me that Jeff Hardy showed up in TNA had to hit him with the harsh truth that I never gave a damn about that drug addict and that's a shoot!
He moved around like he was in slow motion too, he had the look on his face like what am I even doing here.

Man, Acclaimed are all about buzzwords these days it seems.

The Best Wrestler Alive ™ Platinum Max Caster's mustache is outstanding.

Why doesn't Tony Khan just demote the Young Bucks? The storyline is the Bucks, Okada, and Perry have "ironclad" contracts to not get fired. They've never said anything about Tony Khan not being able to demote them that I can remember. The company isn't publicly traded either, there's no board of directors or anything to go through. Tony Khan could make them AEW's janitors.

This shit is flimsy story telling.

"Will it be Toni's tits or Mina's melons?"

line of the year from Nigel

Rosa struggled with the table.

Triller's fucking up.

Super.

I would've laughed so fucking hard if that table broke when she ran up it. The one time I wanted to see a botch.

Rosa lost?

Haha woah, didn't see that coming.

Back