• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AEW CXX: Post All the GIFs

Rocky about to pull double duty again lol, he's put in work behind the scenes but damn he's getting more tv time than everyone not named Jericho.

I actually like Rocky Romero and think he's still a great hand even in his 40's. I just don't like how AEW sells him vs. how they present him. Every time he's on they talk about how great he is and how many championships he's won all over the world and then all we see on AEW TV is him eating pins over and over and over.

AEW does that shit with a lot of guys. How they sell people vs. how they present people is out of wack. Let these guys get some damn wins, then sell how great they are, then when they do lose, the person beating them gets a strong win that matters. I don't get what is so hard about that.

1 year anniversary of Collision. A year ago it was the best wrestling show on TV for the first few months, now days it's completely skippable most weeks like Rampage.

Satnam Singh & Toni Storm are carrying the show tonight.

Dalton has hundreds of Boys. The Tate Twins ain't the only ones.

Even Tanahashi and Taguchi are Boys!

tumblr_olzmflZVny1rumiojo1_500.jpg

TMDK and Chaos teaming together doesn't even make sense!

At least my dawg Slapjack is on AEW TV.

Who's ready to Collide?

Dunno if I'm ready, but I'm watching.

"Everywhere" Rocky Romero, Lio Rush, Yuta, and Slapjack to start.. yikes.

If Lio Rush doesn't retire within the next couple weeks, I wouldn't mind him being around more on AEW TV.

Slapjack needs to hit the weights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamosamy
Back