Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

aew-dynamite-you-know-what-that-means.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They shouldn’t lock the old thread until new one is made.
If that was the case the treads would get 100+ pages long (like my NHL thread).

What SHOULD happen is the thread starter should put at least SOME effort into making the damn thread. I know it can be a bitch on this site, but even getting the damn number in the title would have been a nice touch.

Edit: I see it was added before I posted this. Probably @Kowboy On Sherdog doing you a solid as he recovers from his hangover.

What SHOULD happen is the thread starter should put at least SOME effort into making the damn thread. I know it can be a bitch on this site, but even getting the damn number in the title would have been a nice touch.

Edit: I see it was added before I posted this. Probably @Kowboy On Sherdog doing you a solid as he recovers from his hangover.
There’s not harm in 100 pages! None

What was added?

Ice Cube's son is on Twitter claiming AEW has a big scandal that hasn't broke yet. This dude being one of the most toxic IWC people the last few years is always funny.

Ice Cube's son is on Twitter claiming AEW has a big scandal that hasn't broke yet. This dude being one of the most toxic IWC people the last few years is always funny.

I'm sure they have other stuff so thats no shocker. You'd think he was on the WWE payroll and on the Las Vegas Raiders roster though. He talks so much random trash and then resorts to throwing around that he has more money and has a better life if someone doesn't fully agree with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back