Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cross February off the damn calendar! WE AIN'T LEAVING!

tumblr_o8vw88tbJ11rfd7lko1_500.gif

kevin-garnett-screaming-ssm1djxoztspvd9s.webp

WHAT YA GOTTA SAY NOW @Pliny Pete!

Don't worry, Roll. We will hear from the protagonist of professional wrestling and current ACE of AEW.

What more do you need? THANK YOU, MR KHAN!

I hope Big Kenny sits at the house every week, in a darkened room only illuminated by the TV, and watches Ospreay with a calm but seething rage.

I hope Big Kenny sits at the house every week, in a darkened room only illuminated by the TV, and watches Ospreay with a calm but seething rage.

Unfortunately Kenny is sitting at home streaming on Twitch playing video games and talking about how great John Cena is.

seinfeld-eye-roll.gif

Funny you mention that. I was up at weird hours last night doing weird Rex things and I needed a break so I went on youtube and rewatched Ospreay's promo from last week. And the realization came to me that Ospreay is a better promo and I'd even go as far to say has more natural charisma.

Big Kenny reading this post:

SylQNr.gif

Funny you mention that. I was up at weird hours last night doing weird Rex things and I needed a break so I went on youtube and rewatched Ospreay's promo from last week. And the realization came to me that Ospreay is a better promo and I'd even go as far to say has more natural charisma.

Big Kenny reading this post:

SylQNr.gif
He has a better range of mic skills. Kenny struggles at times with seriousness and intensity. He has a physical charisma and presence that radiates though. Ospreay isn't there for me yet.

He has a better range of mic skills. Kenny struggles at times with seriousness and intensity. He has a physical charisma and presence that radiates though. Ospreay isn't there for me yet.

Kenny is too aloof to cut a believable firey promo. If you watch any interview with him that's how he comes off. He's very nice but aloof at times. Not hating because I'm the same way sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back