• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW CIX: It's SHOWTIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I'm sure there were people satisfied with Vince Russo's Judy Bagwell on a pole match. It didn't really work out too well for WCW as a whole though.
Okay, sure, but I don't think that makes your way any more logical or satisfying, it's still got holes in that anybody could pick apart because that's what fans do.

I think the only air tight logical way to do this would be to not involve Hangman like Sid said.

I'm just casually strolling Twitter right now and saw WrestleTix's post from right before the show. AEW can't sell out a building configured for 3439 people in a metro area of 2.5 million.

Apparently tickets were on various ticket websites for as low as $17 yesterday.

Even here in Phoenix last week they configured the building for 2000 less people than last time they were here, just one year later we went from 7000 to 5000 in the same building. I paid $20 each for my tickets lol

Feels like they're losing a lot of fucking people, if audiences are shrinking this much, even with $20 tickets available.

A count out in a number one contenders match would have been pretty shit imo. A DQ would have only worked if Hangman got Swerve DQd leading to a full on heel turn for Hangman, Swerve being left out of the title match, and people complaining about that.
I actually thought Hangman "winning" the title match over Swerve via time limit draw was going to be a creative way to get him a one on one with Joe (which Hangman would lose, and pretty convincingly if it was me). This gives Joe a longer reign, and then Swerve gets his match a short bit down the road, beats Joe, and the Swerve era has begun.

I thought just ending in a draw and now we get the overused triple threat was disappointing.

I'm just casually strolling Twitter right now and saw WrestleTix's post from right before the show. AEW can't sell out a building configured for 3439 people in a metro area of 2.5 million.

Apparently tickets were on various ticket websites for as low as $17 yesterday.

Even here in Phoenix last week they configured the building for 2000 less people than last time they were here, just one year later we went from 7000 to 5000 in the same building. I paid $20 each for my tickets lol

Feels like they're losing a lot of fucking people, if's audiences are shrinking this much, even with $20 tickets available.

THAT'S why the sound felt like it had an echo. It reminded me of when I would do sound checks in taller buildings and nobody was there.

This is happening at House of Glory, but we get main event Matt Taven on Dynamite

Fuck HOG! I still have heat with those bastards.

giphy.gif

Looks like his head did connect with the table from this angle. As I said lol nit picking

They kept promoting Briscoes vs Lucha Bros for weeks despite Ray Fenix being injured. Never mentioned any kind of replacement match. Then when I saw one of their shows live they pulled shenanigans. Booked Malakai Black vs Amazing Red which they fought like 5 minutes before it was then made into a tag match and gave Kingston/Marufuji less than 10 minutes.

Kota Ibushi posted today and said his recovery time is supposed to be 6 months to a year, but he's gonna come back in 3 months and showed a video of him shadow boxing and hopping around on his ankle. <Lmaoo>

Sammy Guevara botched the fuck out of a shooting star press and landed on Jeff Hardy's head at the Rampage tapings.

Someone in the crowd got the footage.

How many DUI’s Hardy have?

Just not feeling too bad for him, glad Guevara wasn’t trying to hurt someone else though.

Bruh you can see the ref clear as day hand him the fucking razor blade <Lmaoo>
Lol this is why people shit on AEW, just clear as day fuck ups that completely obliterate any chance of suspending your disbelief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back