AEW / Chris Jericho's Rock 'N' Wrestling Rager

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
Ahoy there mateys!

I saw the AEW/Jericho cruise event and wondered if any of you had been on it before?

It sounds like the wildest concept ever to be honest! Would i go to the buffet and Chris Jericho would be ther loading up on carbs? Or head to the pool and see JERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN MOXY just hanging out??

Please explain:

eab53b6495ce8ba1-600x338.jpg

Ahoy there mateys!

I saw the AEW/Jericho cruise event and wondered if any of you had been on it before?

It sounds like the wildest concept ever to be honest! Would i go to the buffet and Chris Jericho would be ther loading up on carbs? Or head to the pool and see JERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN MOXY just hanging out??

Please explain:

AEW has been doing various gimmicky events like this. I hope they can keep it up, or at least keep up great storylines once they become a "regular" weekly wrestling show.

AEW has been doing various gimmicky events like this. I hope they can keep it up, or at least keep up great storylines once they become a "regular" weekly wrestling show.
What is a "regular" weekly wrestling show?

I think this was the second Jericho Cruise and they just both wanted to team up this time.

I was there. It was a good time. A fucking neckbeard called me a, "long legged pissed of puerto rican" tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back