Aetna Pulling Back From Obamacare

Oh ok. So you're not objecting the notion that these bonuses are a direct result of the tax bill?

There are entire threads on the bonuses. My opinion is already in those threads.

There are entire threads on the bonuses. My opinion is already in those threads.

But I'm not asking for your comprehensive opinion on the bill or your tax rate philosophy. I asked a specific question if which a simple yes or no would suffice. And it would have taken less effort. But then you might end up having to acknowledge something you don't want to.

Obamacare was not sustainable...it isn't even Obama's fault...the healthcare has been failing long before this...

But I'm not asking for your comprehensive opinion on the bill or your tax rate philosophy. I asked a specific question if which a simple yes or no would suffice. And it would have taken less effort. But then you might end up having to acknowledge something you don't want to.

You asked a specific question, not a question to which a yes/no answer is sufficient. Rather than derail this thread about Aetna with a full blown discussion about the bonuses, I gave you a specific answer. Which is that my full response to that query is already located in the threads on that subject.

If this, the relationship between tax cuts and corporate bonuses, is an issue that you really want to discuss, simply respond to my posts in the appropriate threads and I'll meet you over there.

Back