Social AeroMexico Ad about traveling to Mexico

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

This could be the most interesting ad an will trigger the right but also trigger Warren supports because of her Indian history.]

Me and my buddy drove from Albuquerque all the way down past Mexico City and climbed el pico de Ortizaba (highest peak in Mexico, 3rd or 4th highest in North America) back in ~ 2001. We drank lots of beer and banged some chicks on that trip too. Checked out the pyramids at teotehican, went camping, got real tequila, at tons of tacos...it was a pretty badass trip, spent a total of about 30 days there in that trip. Good times, would do again.

This could be the most interesting ad an will trigger the right but also trigger Warren supports because of her Indian history.]

LOL at ____% Mexican. #Fuckingdumbasshit

LOL at ____% Mexican. #Fuckingdumbasshit
You would likely refuse the test because you would be scared to find out. #PercentageMexicanAbiG

Imagine caring what a dna test told you.....like you have some idea in your mind about where your ancestors came from and that’s what actually defines you as a persons??? Lol @ that.

they can be part mexican .. doesn't mean they're nonwhite(which is obviously what they're alluding to here and they're stupid for it .. mexico is not just indian and mestizo).. plenty of white mexicans ... unless what they actually mean by 'mexican' is indian or mestizo

You would likely refuse the test because you would be scared to find out. #PercentageMexicanAbiG
tenor.gif

Typical white guilt propaganda.
Mexico is almost a failed stated, if you go there for vacation and don't get mugged or kidnapped you should consider yourself lucky. A country like that shouldn't be the top destination for intelligent people.

Me and my buddy drove from Albuquerque all the way down past Mexico City and climbed el pico de Ortizaba (highest peak in Mexico, 3rd or 4th highest in North America) back in ~ 2001. We drank lots of beer and banged some chicks on that trip too. Checked out the pyramids at teotehican, went camping, got real tequila, at tons of tacos...it was a pretty badass trip, spent a total of about 30 days there in that trip. Good times, would do again.
How easy are the Mexican girls

I am taking that ancestry test

Holy crap, I forgot all about that music video. Easily one of the funniest music videos of the past decade, and all because you can tell the band gives 0 fucks if they might offend people with it.

Typical white guilt propaganda.
Mexico is almost a failed stated, if you go there for vacation and don't get mugged or kidnapped you should consider yourself lucky. A country like that shouldn't be the top destination for intelligent people.

Mexico is both beautiful and safe, I would know I've been to cancun. I'll be in Cabo soon too.

Back