Advice to Rumble and other athletes

Great link ... It's pretty amazing when he says basically that unless people are losing their tempers on roids then they're no big deal then proceeds to lose temper.

He seems like a pretty cool, chill guy normally. It really does make me wonder if he's a little extra touchy and aggressive for SOME reason.

Almost everybody who runs test, or any anabolic, is likely to shorten the fuse on their temper (and add a couple kilotons to the yield) at some point during their cycle.

People who are cycling HAVE to remember that at all times and counteract over-reactions with willpower and intelligence. Like some famous roid expert says "Stupid people should not cycle".

Not sure if AJ is in this boat but, with this tirade and the DA allegations, he is begining to paint a picture that looks less like 'Humble Rumble' and more like 'Jeckyll and Hyde'.

So there is a "3rd party" investigation going on now? What will that reveal? Rumble should feel lucky the chick didn't call 911 right then and there and lodge an assault charge because he would have been taken to jail almost guaranteed.

Here's my advice: You're a grown ass man. Stop acting like bitches and posting your whiny rants on Facebook because it makes you look like a fucking idiot. Do you need attention and approval that badly that you need to post your angry little pissy moments on social media? Get the fuck over it.

Great addition. Seriously, men, bitching out on social media is a terrible look.

So there is a "3rd party" investigation going on now? What will that reveal? Rumble should feel lucky the chick didn't call 911 right then and there and lodge an assault charge because he would have been taken to jail almost guaranteed.

He may even have been shot by the cops.

The true advice is to get out of Twitter.

Why have an account to argue with a bunch of idiots like 13 old girls?

I think better advice for Rumble would be to stop getting into fights with women.

For all the good social media can do for a fighter, it can also be the reason for a lot of headaches.

Posting a controversial statement is one thing, but Rumble basically admitted to assault.

Crime rates would plummet if everyone took this simple advice.

Back