Advice to be a good person

You're a sherdogger. Just walk up to a group of people and tell them, "you like me."

Smiling is definitely the key. My natural state looks like a frown so when I was younger I would walk around looking unapproachable. Forcing a smile results in a lot more people saying hello or smiling back. Also helps with the women.

If you knew how to smile, you wouldn't be making threads about frowning and needing to learn how to have nicer expressions.

One more piece of advice on being a better person. When someone gives free advice, try not to respond by insulting an entire country.

No it's just cultural differences. In german the norms are also different then the croatian ones.

I didn't say I don't know how to smile. You didn't get what this meant.

Especially with communication and aura. Being more considerate. Having a nicer expression and look in your eyes. Anyone struggling a bit with this ? Including saying things trough media aka online. And looking friendly and chill during training. I suspect I got a bit of a frown and too serious eyes. Light hearted discussion please, any advice and jokes are welcome
golden rule, treat ppl how you would want to be treated.

Smiling is definitely the key. My natural state looks like a frown so when I was younger I would walk around looking unapproachable. Forcing a smile results in a lot more people saying hello or smiling back. Also helps with the women.
1711224271013.png

Don't urinate on children.

That rule is negotiable if the kid's a dick

Don’t base your selfworth on other peoples opinion of you,
Don’t be attached to outcomes.
Don’t try to gain power over others.
The past is dead let it go.
there are no justified resentments.

Forget what sex, race, disability or anything else a person has when engaging with them, treat them on their merits regardless of this.

- Pay compliments often. Don't be afraid to say "great ass" to both men and women. They worked hard in the gym and it feels good to be validated

- Put shopping carts back

- Smile often. It takes practice to have a good smile.

smile-arnold-schwarzenegger.gif
I smile like that a lot unfortunately, the struggle is real.

somdiut il stpot murdering homels poeel and seting them on fiteere

Back